Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Got mine from Deadstockshoes today. Very pleased but not enough for a double up.
This is where I am right now too, unless a pair comes available for super cheap (like $70) down the line in the future.

I may wear them 5 times a year after this "initial" love, if that.

Got mine from Deadstockshoes today. Very pleased but not enough for a double up.
This is where I am right now too, unless a pair comes available for super cheap (like $70) down the line in the future.

Wish I could say the same on receiving my pair from them. Unfortunately, I did double up since this was one of my childhood favorites and my parents couldn't afford to get them for me plus the price made it that much more tempting. Felt like the right thing to do, now I'm just waiting for them to be shipped. Nice OGs up there also, I already got the white/orange and if they retro those remotely close to the original I might be grabbing all four colors. Just love this shoe, seems like they get better with age (look wise). Classic, simple shoe!

Wish I could say the same on receiving my pair from them. Unfortunately, I did double up since this was one of my childhood favorites and my parents couldn't afford to get them for me plus the price made it that much more tempting. Felt like the right thing to do, now I'm just waiting for them to be shipped. Nice OGs up there also, I already got the white/orange and if they retro those remotely close to the original I might be grabbing all four colors. Just love this shoe, seems like they get better with age (look wise). Classic, simple shoe!

i find it odd that they have two swooshes within inches of each other on the medial side. any particular reason why?

i find it odd that they have two swooshes within inches of each other on the medial side. any particular reason why?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I would double up.   But i plan on rocking these like my griffey 1's...as all purpose shoes. Comfortable and go with mostly everything.  When you need to run out really quick these are the go to's.  But thats just me and my opinion.  They may not be retro for another 10+ years...You can always sell down the road....

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I would double up.   But i plan on rocking these like my griffey 1's...as all purpose shoes. Comfortable and go with mostly everything.  When you need to run out really quick these are the go to's.  But thats just me and my opinion.  They may not be retro for another 10+ years...You can always sell down the road....

Back
Top Bottom