Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Can't wait for the Freshwaters to release this weekend..gonna use my VIP coupon to get that 30 off..

These should be discounted. I hope so, $84 is a nice price.
glasses.gif

i wish i could get cool with someone who works for nike...i know someone but im not that cool with her.

i wouldn't even abuse it i'd only get the harder stuff to get...11's/Packs/Quickstrikes

i wish i could get cool with someone who works for nike...i know someone but im not that cool with her.

i wouldn't even abuse it i'd only get the harder stuff to get...11's/Packs/Quickstrikes

Who knows w/ Swoosh?! Orion's are discounted but the Bord's aren't. Even the Copper Foams were discounted, but the Pearl Pro's werent. I'm hoping they're discounted too. Passed on the 7s for these.

Who knows w/ Swoosh?! Orion's are discounted but the Bord's aren't. Even the Copper Foams were discounted, but the Pearl Pro's werent. I'm hoping they're discounted too. Passed on the 7s for these.

will you be able to use the footlocker $30 of $100 purchase for these if you order online???  thanks in advance for any answers, i assume you will in the store but how about online.

will you be able to use the footlocker $30 of $100 purchase for these if you order online???  thanks in advance for any answers, i assume you will in the store but how about online.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

You and pretty much the rest of this board, kid.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

You and pretty much the rest of this board, kid.

Back
Top Bottom