Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

I'd never ordered from DS shoes...I only trust NDC, PYS, and FCNY. I have never gotten cancelled orders and all of my shoes/boxes have arrived flawless. I also had good luck getting the Altitude 13s for that same friend on ebay. My Freshwater 2's should arrive Monday. I wanted em for Sunday. Damn...but not paying tax/shipping or having to wake up all early and walk away empty handed (hence me having to pay $235 for the CG 11's, which are STILL going for ******ed prices online) is worth it.
This is why I'm already game planning for the BC 3's and Concords...I may have to cop the BC 3's from PYS because 11/25 is black friday and unless I have a job before then I will be at work...I'm not going to cop the LE 11's...MAYBE the Metallic 5's. I really hope that the Olympic 6's come out...I REALLY want those as well. I would also take that 11/12 rumored pack (Obsidians/Columbias) in a heartbeat. 

Ooh, snap some images when you get those freshwater 2's.

Don't think the olympic VI's will be out for a while. but a 11/12 pack would be pandemonium like a B2K album.

As for the concords... we'll all pray to jesus come release date.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

I'd never ordered from DS shoes...I only trust NDC, PYS, and FCNY. I have never gotten cancelled orders and all of my shoes/boxes have arrived flawless. I also had good luck getting the Altitude 13s for that same friend on ebay. My Freshwater 2's should arrive Monday. I wanted em for Sunday. Damn...but not paying tax/shipping or having to wake up all early and walk away empty handed (hence me having to pay $235 for the CG 11's, which are STILL going for ******ed prices online) is worth it.
This is why I'm already game planning for the BC 3's and Concords...I may have to cop the BC 3's from PYS because 11/25 is black friday and unless I have a job before then I will be at work...I'm not going to cop the LE 11's...MAYBE the Metallic 5's. I really hope that the Olympic 6's come out...I REALLY want those as well. I would also take that 11/12 rumored pack (Obsidians/Columbias) in a heartbeat. 

Don't think the olympic VI's will be out for a while. but a 11/12 pack would be pandemonium like a B2K album.

I think Nike did a good thing for the Bords release by having a one pair limit per customer. They should do this on all retro/big shoe releases going forward. If my friend would've given me the money for the bords friday, she would have the shoes right now. 
On topic, I will post the FW 2's when I get them.

I think Nike did a good thing for the Bords release by having a one pair limit per customer. They should do this on all retro/big shoe releases going forward. If my friend would've given me the money for the bords friday, she would have the shoes right now. 
On topic, I will post the FW 2's when I get them.

i'm saying tho....people keep talking about swoosh and trying to find out....then Nike reads it and guess what? the $#!ts won't be.

by now isn't it common sense that no one knows for absolute certainty what will be discounted and what won't be until RD? unless u in the nike offices calling the shots yourself of course
laugh.gif

it's always gonna go down a different way....

some dudes say they will be....then they aren't...

some dudes say they won't be....then they are...

some releases drop without discount.....a week later they are...

some releases drop with discount....a week later they aren't....

just give it up with this premonition crap, we will find out the same way we always do....when they drop.

i'm saying tho....people keep talking about swoosh and trying to find out....then Nike reads it and guess what? the $#!ts won't be.

by now isn't it common sense that no one knows for absolute certainty what will be discounted and what won't be until RD? unless u in the nike offices calling the shots yourself of course
laugh.gif

it's always gonna go down a different way....

some dudes say they will be....then they aren't...

some dudes say they won't be....then they are...

some releases drop without discount.....a week later they are...

some releases drop with discount....a week later they aren't....

just give it up with this premonition crap, we will find out the same way we always do....when they drop.

i got my pair in from deadstockshoes earlier today. they never emailed me saying they shipped em and on their site they said they were supposed to ship on or after the release date.

an unexpected suprise but a very very good suprise

i got my pair in from deadstockshoes earlier today. they never emailed me saying they shipped em and on their site they said they were supposed to ship on or after the release date.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Gawt that post got me feeling like Christopher Dub in 1992.

Hope your not toying with my emotions. Mariah Carey.

SKEET SKEET!!

SKEET SKEET!!

Originally Posted by BinYe

SKEET SKEET!!

no emotion toying here, i was suprised when they came since i was thinkin the end of the month or early may at the latest.  hopefully u get yours soon if you ordered from them

Originally Posted by BinYe

SKEET SKEET!!

no emotion toying here, i was suprised when they came since i was thinkin the end of the month or early may at the latest.  hopefully u get yours soon if you ordered from them

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

THE AIR MAX GRIFFEY 2 DROPS APRIL 23rd... IF YOUR IN NEW ORLEANS HOLLA AT ME!!!!!!!!! RETAIL PLUS LA TAX ON RD

If I would have read this earlier...I ordered mine from PYS already...I'll have them on Monday. 

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

THE AIR MAX GRIFFEY 2 DROPS APRIL 23rd... IF YOUR IN NEW ORLEANS HOLLA AT ME!!!!!!!!! RETAIL PLUS LA TAX ON RD

If I would have read this earlier...I ordered mine from PYS already...I'll have them on Monday. 

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by ISleepInMyKickz

Will the $30 off coupon at Footlocker work on these when they get them?

It worked on the White/Orange pair for me.

Pardon my ignorance, but the white and orange pair were released already?

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't know they were released already. Just read the first page.

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Originally Posted by ISleepInMyKickz

Will the $30 off coupon at Footlocker work on these when they get them?

It worked on the White/Orange pair for me.

Pardon my ignorance, but the white and orange pair were released already?

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't know they were released already. Just read the first page.

I passed on the bordeauxs for these come saturday..

I think i made the right choice but i'm needing some assurance

I passed on the bordeauxs for these come saturday..

I think i made the right choice but i'm needing some assurance

Can't wait for the Freshwaters to release this weekend..gonna use my VIP coupon to get that 30 off..

Back
Top Bottom