Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

So is that $30 coupon going to work on these RD??
Thanks..

I highly doubt it...FTL employees act like that $30 is coming fromthere pockets...they are quick to say no to newly released products..although some people got lucky with the vii's...good luck though buddy

Thanks..

I highly doubt it...FTL employees act like that $30 is coming fromthere pockets...they are quick to say no to newly released products..although some people got lucky with the vii's...good luck though buddy

These shoes are going to really move fast this Saturday on release day here in the DMV area.. I can feel it, but I am glad I ordered mines from deastockshoes.com and will arrive to my house 2marrow.. No hassle..lol
pimp.gif

These shoes are going to really move fast this Saturday on release day here in the DMV area.. I can feel it, but I am glad I ordered mines from deastockshoes.com and will arrive to my house 2marrow.. No hassle..lol
pimp.gif

^You got a confirmation number? I've yet to receive one and it seems as everybody else is getting their pair. What is that all about??? 
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

^You got a confirmation number? I've yet to receive one and it seems as everybody else is getting their pair. What is that all about??? 
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DollaDP

ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

I didn't get confirmation.

They just landed at the doorstep.

You should be getting yours very shortly.

Man these are real hot.

Prolly go out and pick up some cute 5's this weekend
(if i get two, they'll equate to a dime piece. WOOH!)

ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

I didn't get confirmation.

They just landed at the doorstep.

You should be getting yours very shortly.

Man these are real hot.

Prolly go out and pick up some cute 5's this weekend
(if i get two, they'll equate to a dime piece. WOOH!)

I hope they make these as good as the original Griffey's. My father had a pair and they lasted him literally 3 years and he ran those things into the ground. Im def hoping to get a pair soon

I hope they make these as good as the original Griffey's. My father had a pair and they lasted him literally 3 years and he ran those things into the ground. Im def hoping to get a pair soon

Originally Posted by derry1

Thanks..

I highly doubt it...FTL employees act like that $30 is coming from there pockets...they are quick to say no to newly released products..although some people got lucky with the vii's...good luck though buddy
argue with them and ask where on the coupon does it say their excluded and threaten to call corporate and the better business buerau over their shady buisness practises and they'll be singing a different tune quickly.

Originally Posted by derry1

Thanks..

I highly doubt it...FTL employees act like that $30 is coming from there pockets...they are quick to say no to newly released products..although some people got lucky with the vii's...good luck though buddy
argue with them and ask where on the coupon does it say their excluded and threaten to call corporate and the better business buerau over their shady buisness practises and they'll be singing a different tune quickly.

ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

I emailed them and they emailed me my confirmation number..

ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

I emailed them and they emailed me my confirmation number..

Just got back from the gym and they feel good.

Only prollem is the tongue strap is very long... so tying is necessary
(yeah, they don't fit snug like the 1's...but they look great).

Don't miss out on this release. Very fine looking shoe.

Soles are like the 1's - very stiff (and i love it stiff
wink.gif

Just got back from the gym and they feel good.

Only prollem is the tongue strap is very long... so tying is necessary
(yeah, they don't fit snug like the 1's...but they look great).

Don't miss out on this release. Very fine looking shoe.

Soles are like the 1's - very stiff (and i love it stiff
wink.gif

Thanks FDUB and BinYe, about to email them now. Confirmation should be mandatory though. Hope I get mines today

Back
Top Bottom