Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

this statement made me :lol: because its so ridiculous
Ridiculous as it may be its still the truth dunno where you live so they must not really like foams out by your way foams dont sit in DC or MD bammas from VA come down cuz they dont be gettin em like that. Like i remember my man work at a DTLR was like yea fool we closed today no power slim and they released them on a monday. crazy what the weather can do and dont forget about the peoples alarm clock who failed to go off that morning bammas was blown for real

im from bmore so i know 1st hand how the release was. im not sure why you are trying to hype the gym greens but they would have sold out as soon as stores reopened if it was that hype of a shoe. gym greens were everywhere still weeks after release.

Last edited:
this statement made me :lol: because its so ridiculous
Ridiculous as it may be its still the truth dunno where you live so they must not really like foams out by your way foams dont sit in DC or MD bammas from VA come down cuz they dont be gettin em like that. Like i remember my man work at a DTLR was like yea fool we closed today no power slim and they released them on a monday. crazy what the weather can do and dont forget about the peoples alarm clock who failed to go off that morning bammas was blown for real

im from bmore so i know 1st hand how the release was. im not sure why you are trying to hype the gym greens but they would have sold out as soon as stores reopened if it was that hype of a shoe. gym greens were everywhere still weeks after release.

Churchh...

The colorway was not hyped enough, that's why they didn't sell out as quickly as the other foams this year.

Cant decide if i want these or the VII's...decisions decisions...any suggestions?

Well It's pretty safe to say that the VII's you'll be able to find down the road for $200 or less just like most recent retros. The foams on the other hand will be going for ( speculation) $300+

Well It's pretty safe to say that the VII's you'll be able to find down the road for $200 or less just like most recent retros. The foams on the other hand will be going for ( speculation) $300+

+1 the raptors or charcoals or whatever people calling them will be a lot easier to get down the line and i heard they made a lot too

Someone mentioned it a couples pages back but I'm really curious....how do these compare to the Lebron 9 Mangos???

I was actually gonna cop these until dude said that...now I'm like damn...I barely wear my Mangos(but they are fresh as hell) do I really need another kicks (especially for $220) that are similar???

You should be good, but I personally cop a 12 in foams. Pros fit a lil bigger than Ones; so you should be good with a 11.5
Good look.

I don't mind sizing up, been told to do so with Foams before, but I think 12's look kinda goofy on me idk; might stick with the 11.5's see what happens.

Ppreciate the reply again bro.

Wait? who is trying to hype the release? You or someone else I am confused. and when stores did re open they did sell out i saw them in maybe one store a week later...just chill out they wasnt even all that folks in dc just on foams i dunno what yall doin out there but just chill out you too hype

Wait? who is trying to hype the release? You or someone else I am confused. and when stores did re open they did sell out i saw them in maybe one store a week later...just chill out they wasnt even all that folks in dc just on foams i dunno what yall doin out there but just chill out you too hype

ok coach. everyone but you saw these in stores in the DMV area weeks later except for you. whatever makes you feel better. :rolleyes

man, i hope everyone pass like they say they are so i can walk in the store with no problems, been waiting for these. hope they like the gym greens hype wise

ok coach. everyone but you saw these in stores in the DMV area weeks later except for you. whatever makes you feel better. :rolleyes

it's not that serious dont get mad...chill out

Don't feed the troll.
Gyms definitely sat for a couple weeks in the DMV.

You catching feelings also? SMH @ you. I mean if they did that's cool to i only saw them at PG Mall like a week maybe 2 weeks at latest after release unlike most of you kids I have a job and dont go to malls everyday inspecting shoe stores. ya'll be catching feelings in here like girls stop acting like females they just shoes.

Out of the 4 stores in my mall (Champs, FinishLine, FootLocker, and Olympia) only FootLocker is getting the Crimson Foams this Friday; not even going to bother going there - online or phone calls or something my best bet smh.

In summary, **** my mall.

Nope; not used to only 1 store in the entire mall getting the kicks tho, especially after others have been posting about how their FL was getting Foams in stock as well.

Chill.

Silly question:

I'm 11.5 in J's, I'm clear to cop 11.5 as far as Foams go as well, right?

Thought you weren't new to this?

:lol:

Champs & Finishline don't carry Foams, so yes...you are new to this.

Last edited:

it's not that serious dont get mad...chill out

Don't feed the troll.
Gyms definitely sat for a couple weeks in the DMV.

You catching feelings also? SMH @ you. I mean if they did that's cool to i only saw them at PG Mall like a week maybe 2 weeks at latest after release unlike most of you kids I have a job and dont go to malls everyday inspecting shoe stores. ya'll be catching feelings in here like girls stop acting like females they just shoes.

nobody is catching feelings but you have the makings of a drama queen.
hyping up shoes for no reason
then saying dudes catching feelings for telling you the truth :smh:

Back
Top Bottom