Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Crimson"

You guys think nike has more sole swapping coming or are these just a one of one?

If these are sitting on store shelves like the Gym Green around October I might just cop. 

gym greens sat in DC only because we had a vicious power outage if we aint have that they would have sold out. dunno where you from but that's how it was here and only for that reason.

and i seen these for pre order and ready to ship the same sites that got the raptors in hand ready to ship.

I'm starting to waver now...I thought the soles would be more of a red than orange. On top of that, they release on a Friday. If they are still in stores on Saturday, I'll cop but it'll be a gametime decision of when I'll make the attempt.

I'm starting to waver now...I thought the soles would be more of a red than orange. On top of that, they release on a Friday. If they are still in stores on Saturday, I'll cop but it'll be a gametime decision of when I'll make the attempt.

Yeah the sole is my main concern. When pictures first came out I thought it was a translucent red like the playoff 11s. $220 is a lot I might save for the all white or stealth.

Out of the 4 stores in my mall (Champs, FinishLine, FootLocker, and Olympia) only FootLocker is getting the Crimson Foams this Friday; not even going to bother going there - online or phone calls or something my best bet smh.

In summary, **** my mall.

Out of the 4 stores in my mall (Champs, FinishLine, FootLocker, and Olympia) only FootLocker is getting the Crimson Foams this Friday; not even going to bother going there - online or phone calls or something my best bet smh.

In summary, **** my mall.

You must be new to this...

If these are sitting on store shelves like the Gym Green around October I might just cop. 

gym greens sat in DC only because we had a vicious power outage if we aint have that they would have sold out. dunno where you from but that's how it was here and only for that reason.

this statement made me :lol: because its so ridiculous

what i like most about them is the bottoms aren't clear so you can wear them out and they wont turn an ugly yellow color.

That was not why.

They sat because:

1. The colorway was not hyped like previous releases
2. Dudes felt they looked to much like the Pines
3. Some dudes passed to the other Olympic shoes
4. Large quantity of pairs

Just sit back and watch the madness what happens on Friday. Foam foolishness will be back in full swing. Plus eventually every pair of the Gym Greens will be sold

Last edited:
this statement made me :lol: because its so ridiculous
Ridiculous as it may be its still the truth dunno where you live so they must not really like foams out by your way foams dont sit in DC or MD bammas from VA come down cuz they dont be gettin em like that. Like i remember my man work at a DTLR was like yea fool we closed today no power slim and they released them on a monday. crazy what the weather can do and dont forget about the peoples alarm clock who failed to go off that morning bammas was blown for real

Saw these in person the other day..the "crimson" isn't really crimson at all. Its almost a salmon color but a little darker..not really my cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom