Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

I will picking these up tomorow hopefully it will be easy good luck to everyone let's see how many people will put pink laces on these smh

I will picking these up tomorow hopefully it will be easy good luck to everyone let's see how many people will put pink laces on these smh

Footaction is doing a midnight release for these things? wow...talk about hypebeast....easy pass for me. All the resellers going to gobble these up thinking they will be like the SB Lebron's

Footaction is doing a midnight release for these things? wow...talk about hypebeast....easy pass for me. All the resellers going to gobble these up thinking they will be like the SB Lebron's

Originally Posted by got shoes

i think Cali folks should be able to walk in and out w/o any problems
from now until at least Sept...
roll.gif

my local FTL still had Pewters and Pearls when I went a few weeks back

Originally Posted by got shoes

i think Cali folks should be able to walk in and out w/o any problems
from now until at least Sept...
roll.gif

my local FTL still had Pewters and Pearls when I went a few weeks back

So these are a GR?If so then I should be good copping on FTL.Im overseas so Im stuck copping online.It's too many of these floating around for anybody to think they have something close to a Lebron SB

So these are a GR?If so then I should be good copping on FTL.Im overseas so Im stuck copping online.It's too many of these floating around for anybody to think they have something close to a Lebron SB

Who the heck said the release going to be like the lebron sb? All it is is that the color almost alike...but anyways i should be getting them tonite.

Who the heck said the release going to be like the lebron sb? All it is is that the color almost alike...but anyways i should be getting them tonite.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

made up my mind. these shall be copped. anyone copping at HOH Lakewood?

I might.. whats it looking like over there? Lots of pairs? What time they open?

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

made up my mind. these shall be copped. anyone copping at HOH Lakewood?

I might.. whats it looking like over there? Lots of pairs? What time they open?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

My finace can't stand the Foams either, but she doesn't trip because I like them.  $200 is a bit steep for me at the moment with planning for a wedding and paying the bills.  Good luck to everyone that is coppin though
pimp.gif
Same here dude.  Got another year of grad school starting next month and I was really dead set on taking a break until the fall/winter with all the heat scheduled for then (Black cements, concords...etc), but she caught me looking at these Foams again online and she knew I was kind of beaten up that I was going to have to pass.  She's had a killer month at work and made some serious dough, so she decided to treat me.  Really can't believe how much I lucked out sometimes with this girl.

You got a good woman there...treat her right and congrats
pimp.gif
Thanks man, ditto on the wedding.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

My finace can't stand the Foams either, but she doesn't trip because I like them.  $200 is a bit steep for me at the moment with planning for a wedding and paying the bills.  Good luck to everyone that is coppin though
pimp.gif
Same here dude.  Got another year of grad school starting next month and I was really dead set on taking a break until the fall/winter with all the heat scheduled for then (Black cements, concords...etc), but she caught me looking at these Foams again online and she knew I was kind of beaten up that I was going to have to pass.  She's had a killer month at work and made some serious dough, so she decided to treat me.  Really can't believe how much I lucked out sometimes with this girl.

You got a good woman there...treat her right and congrats
pimp.gif
Thanks man, ditto on the wedding.

Back
Top Bottom