Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

At the end of the day these are not for most of you NT, Hypebeast, NiceKicks blog reading/posting cats ... These are a hood classic
smokin.gif
... the dudes around my way (upper NW DC) can't wait & mostof us are 30+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... And they don't read NT or any other blogs ... they own PC's & Mac's but they do other things ... but all in all they love thebrand ... and they ask me for info because they know I check NT ... all from DC but we know what we like!

I would even argue that most of you never looked at a Goadome before this boot came out ...

Ya'll should stop nagging' like some old ladies and post some good info about the release date or something ...

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD NT???
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Let's pay attention to detail for a second here guys. If you look closely, the first few pics have the boots looking alright becuase the under midfoot plate is missing form the side. But in the two latter pics, the ugly plate is there making the shoes look way off and just as ugly as we can remember!
You're right on it with the good eye, but also pay attention upthread, where I already answered this question here... those last two photos are ofearly, early samples and lots of changes were made since. All the other photos in that post are of the final production version, which iswhat we'll all see at retail. (Sigh of relief.)

Word to Toweh!

I guess this is one of the those love or hate shoes.

And why is the DMV area so infatuated with boots?

Funny how when info on these dropped in the spring, most people blasted this shoe (myself included). Now it seems like more folks are starting warming up tothem.

I switch my opinion because at first when news surfaced about them, I looked at it more from a foamposite-purist standpoint. But now I look at it for what itis, one sturdy #*@ boot which should last me a good number of NYC winters (and numerous club fights. Thank God they shut down the Tunnel! Lol).

These will go on sale. I'm a Maryland native, so the blacks WILL be copped. The royals are a bit much for me.

Wow heads are really feelin these....if u say u like the blk's then jus cop another pair of goadomes....cuz honestly to cop these for 225 when u can scoopsome acg's from last yr...for 120...

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Let's pay attention to detail for a second here guys. If you look closely, the first few pics have the boots looking alright becuase the under midfoot plate is missing form the side. But in the two latter pics, the ugly plate is there making the shoes look way off and just as ugly as we can remember!

didn't notice that til I went back and looked. I thought they looked cleaner/smother but couldn't put my finger on it..good look!

Those blue ones are iight I seen them the other day. A must cop perfect for a nyc winter

not bad.....but i'm not feelin the all black.......I still prefer the Blue colorway,although it's kinda weird being a boots and not the basketballtype.....

Originally Posted by jamergrady

cincybcats22 wrote:

I want the black pair, but around $150 if that.
I know I was not the only one on NT that would pay $225 for some boots. I can get some butter, for less than that and still look fly
pimp.gif

ppl still wear butters??

Originally Posted by jfeezy

kevrocavich1 wrote:

Let's pay attention to detail for a second here guys. If you look closely, the first few pics have the boots looking alright becuase the under midfoot
plate is missing form the side. But in the two latter pics, the ugly plate is there making the shoes look way off and just as ugly as we can remember!
You're right on it with the good eye, but also pay attention upthread, where I already answered this question here... those last two photos are of
early, early samples and lots of changes were made since. All the other photos in that post are of the final production version, which is
what we'll all see at retail. (Sigh of relief.)

Word to Toweh!

actually, they look better WITH the carbon fiber plate. gives the shoe more attitude/character.

Back
Top Bottom