Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Maaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!! if you don't knock it off with the ****** , these aren't release to retail...really??? damn shame

$225 is good for a boot this sturdy.These will last you forever like foams.People are so use to those cheap a** timberlands.I remember paying three and somechange for gortex back in the day and they were nowhere near as comfortable as Nike boots.

gotta see in person..these joints scream overkill for me to wear now..but would be cool for me to breakout in a couple of years...no to $225 tho. Next pair ofshoes I spend $225+ will not be athletc/boot/hybrid inspired.

I only wear boots at work, and tear them up. So for work boots its out of the question, but Im really trying to tell myself to not buy these for casual. I hateto wear boots.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Originally Posted by s dubl

why do the royals look shiny (like the penny foam) in the first pics, but the last one looks dull, matte?
Becuase, it was PS. Based of the black ones.

Wrong, sorry. No Photoshop fakery here. Both of those photos from Nice Kicks are early, early samples, and obviously lots of changes happened since. All ofthe other photos are the final, production version.

Lol hell no....but like I said a bunch of times earlier and stated in this thread...will be the staple of nyc winter '08....Nike must have some hood #$+#@workin in their war room. 1st they dip into champion's pockets wit the hoodies now the shoe that no drug dealer or poor man livin in the pj's canresist.....they most def. Won't sell at that price point but if you knock 50 off the price, dudes will flock

Uglier than sin..

Sin looks more beautiful than those.

sick.gif

all the goons in my urea of the DMV are waitin for these.... and i will be coppin as well
pimp.gif

and sherlock i thought they scrapped the purp foam boots? correct me if im wrong but thats what i heard around the time the catalog pics came out

Let's pay attention to detail for a second here guys. If you look closely, the first few pics have the boots looking alright becuase the under midfootplate is missing form the side. But in the two latter pics, the ugly plate is there making the shoes look way off and just as ugly as we can remember!

Back
Top Bottom