Nike Air 180 OG

Are my toes good? :pimp:

IMG_2980.jpeg
brooooooooooooooo

Sometimes Nike gets it right. They got it right with these.

Been wearing mine a bit. Still got the front toe fabric “popping” when I walk but I think the more the fabric breaks in the less this will occur.
I wore my 180 today and mine had the popping sound too **** was so annoying. Not sure if the sound will be gone .

UN DS'd and ended up walking somewhere between 5-7 miles in them. *Pic taken after the miles.

Popping sound went away very quickly.

The only toe creasing on these will come straight out the box. The sides where your toes start are the only place I saw creases after.

20240602_163219.jpg

Last edited:
UN DS'd and ended up walking somewhere between 5-7 miles in them.

The only toe creasing on these will come straight out the box. The sides where your toes start are the only place I saw creases after.

20240602_163219.jpg
How was the comfort. Any forefoot air?

I'm just going to spend the 200 and keep it moving.
Mybe see if the forum here has a pair up and just grab them.

UN DS'd and ended up walking somewhere between 5-7 miles in them.

20240602_163219.jpg
Squeaking?

I wore mine for about 7 miles over the weekend… The inside of the shoe is going to crease more but the shoe was pretty comfortable and the heel lockdown is nice. They really didn’t pick up much dirt either.

We move.
(Left toebox looking kind of fly tbh)
Came from FACEBOOK resell.
Receipt NOTRE.....think I picked some 90s up from them when they did the rerelease on all the OG a few years ago

Attachments

• IMG_4644.jpeg
    IMG_4644.jpeg
    229 KB · Views: 1,064
Last edited:
UN DS'd and ended up walking somewhere between 5-7 miles in them. *Pic taken after the miles.

20240602_163219.jpg

Ha! Had to run into work for a few hours today and wore mine too. Pretty much same experience as you. Was up and down stairs and did quite a bit of walking. Comfort was fine.

Wow, that was fast. :lol:
Looked on MARKETPLACE over the weekend and none local TX was closest(I’m in OKC) so when I saw they were listed 3hrs ago I wasn’t sweating the resell, just pulled the trigger and scooped. My time worth a little bit, spent hours looking up to them and o was done-so….we move

after multiple gym workouts, outdoor walks, bike rides and casual wear…my left shoe still pops. Right shoe is fine because it’s slightly bigger than my left so there is less fabric to flex.

Kudos to anyone who’s shoes no longer make noises.

Back
Top Bottom