Nike Air 180 OG

hhhh.jpg

hhhh2.jpg

hhhh3.jpg

hhhh4.jpg
Is that Air unit that cloudy or is it just me? Looks different from the UM's! They're absolutely gorgeous by the way, I wasn't planning on picking these up, but now I'm not so sure.... 😬

The lighting looks different idk. But yeah you maybe right. I’m still in. Not like the reg unit won’t be clouded after a few years anyways

Were the air units rock hard in the OGs? I never owned a pair back in the day and I find it interesting these have no "give" when you push on them like other air units in other models.

Were the air units rock hard in the OGs? I never owned a pair back in the day and I find it interesting these have no "give" when you push on them like other air units in other models.
Yes, they were as hard as the retro's so we've been told. I owned a pair back in the day but personally can't remember.

It's an interesting feel b/c while the side wall support is rock hard, I can feel the unit compressing when I walk and they feel very similar to the Red BB 1s. I like to see the compression (in the mirror), but really, these wear very comfortable for me, and since this is an OG feature, I'm good.

It's an interesting feel b/c while the side wall support is rock hard, I can feel the unit compressing when I walk and they feel very similar to the Red BB 1s. I like to see the compression (in the mirror), but really, these wear very comfortable for me, and since this is an OG feature, I'm good.

Yes, I agree, they're much more comfortable than one would think at first thought! I would even say they are more comfortable than my AM1 BB's. Also, they're very 'plush' feeling on the inside, just the fabric and such that gives you a really soft feeling.

I know it was discussed here earlier in this thread, but can't remember.

Pensioner Pensioner ???

It was a different kind of hardness on the OGs, but yeah, they definitely didn't have much give to them.

Back
Top Bottom