Nicki Minaj does it again VOL. Breast Implants?

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Peep Game

You're acting like Nicki is model status or some @#$%
indifferent.gif
If you're basing this off her completely fake body, then yes majority of us have never smashed anything like that. Face wise, you can find thousands of girls better looking than her (but of course if they get posted, NTers will say that these women look like 13 year old boys
sick.gif
). Average girls>>>>>Nicki... Like I said before, dudes are getting fooled by a big fake @#$ and @#$%

If they're built like plywood, and if you put a bag over their heads and couldn't tell whether they were male or female, then yes, NTers would say that. If pics are posted and girls are hotter than her, dudes with common sense would more than likely say they were hotter than Nicki. 1+2=3

But you guys say even girls like Cassie have the bodies of 13 year old boys...the way you guys set standards for bodies it sounds like the average woman has a body like Nikki Minaj's plastic @#$, even though 99% of women on earth DON'T, regardless of race/ethnicity....

Gabrielle-Union.jpg.jpeg

Gabrielle Union has very small T&A...that makes her look like a 13 year old boy?

Gabrielle Union isn't thick, but she is FAR from skinny. She's beautiful, and has a great body. What seperates her from Cassie, other than
being probably 15 to 20 pounds bigger than her, is that Gabrielle actually has curves. So no, she doesn't at all have that type of body.
And Cassie is fine too though, but put her in a regular t-shirt, some normal jeans, and put a bag over her head...she would then play for
a little league baseball team. 

its stupid how bad she wants to be the "Rap Gaga"

She tries so hard, and i know its probably her advisors/cash money telling her what to do, which makes me dislike her ways less

If she didnt do the wigs, the barbie makeup, and wild, mis-matched clothing

And somehow came up with a Kim K/Lauryn Hill look (how crazy, but intriguing does that sound if pulled off?) and rapped without all the extra voice animation, she would be quite the artist...

But gimmicks is what its all about now

your-sexuality-is-under-investigation.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO!!!! Right click, "save as".

Now I’ll be the first to admit that she is looking good in the picture and isn’t a UGLY girl at all. With that said, she just doesn’t do it for me. I think it’s a combo of her fake mass, rack and the annoying personality she portrays. I’m not one for the whole “Barbie deal

Son when there are multiple people saying she's ugly this has nothing to do with someone's sexual orientation. When women call flavor flav ugly do I call them a buncha lesbians. I think Nicki Minaj is heidious, has nothing to do with my affinity or lack thereof for penis.

Son when there are multiple people saying she's ugly this has nothing to do with someone's sexual orientation. When women call flavor flav ugly do I call them a buncha lesbians. I think Nicki Minaj is heidious, has nothing to do with my affinity or lack thereof for penis.
Yes, although you're a liberal extremist, you make sense here...everyone has their own taste

And god damn, i remember reading niketalk in the early days and laughing at gifs and what other people posted... nowadays these gifs are PATHETIC...big time fail youngj.... BIG TIME FAIL 

She wears some foolish costumes and ridiculous wigs, but there's no way I can take anyone seriously that says she's ugly. You may not be a fan of hers or support what she stands for but stop reaching in attempt for some e-clout.

She wears some foolish costumes and ridiculous wigs, but there's no way I can take anyone seriously that says she's ugly. You may not be a fan of hers or support what she stands for but stop reaching in attempt for some e-clout.
thats the thing, she is naturally good looking, so even with the ******** costumes and makeup, she still gonna have pretty facial features

But i can also understand how some men would find that to be "ugly." They use the word ugly too freely(they should say something more like "not attractive to me" instead), but if thats their opinion that doesnt mean you shouldnt value their opinion...not everyone likes the same thing.

Last edited:
OK, the pics of her posted in this thread are not the most flattering, but there are definitely pics out there that do her justice. As stated earlier, some of yall are just going against the grain to be different.

And for the record, I'd beat that bobcat on the regular... Charlotte.

But you guys say even girls like Cassie have the bodies of 13 year old boys...the way you guys set standards for bodies it sounds like the average woman has a body like Nikki Minaj's plastic @#$, even though 99% of women on earth DON'T, regardless of race/ethnicity....
That's a damn lie. I'm tired of yall trying to use that legit complaint and make it the blanket go to response that we use for any slim chick. You know damn well who fits the bill when somebody says they got the body of a prepubescent boy. Don't be mad if you questioning your sexuality.

Glad to see Cassie in those gifs so we can all see her body for what it is and definitely what it is not so your lies won't be perpetuated.

Last edited:
That's a damn lie. I'm tired of yall trying to use that legit complaint and make it the blanket go to response that we use for any slim chick. You know damn well who fits the bill when somebody says they got the body of a prepubescent boy. Don't be mad if you questioning your sexuality.
Glad to see Cassie in those gifs so we can all see her body for what it is and definitely what it is not so your lies won't be perpetuated.
its late, so are you defending Cassie's looks or not... i think you are, but i dunno right now, kinda fuzzy...

Anyway...although Nicki looks great in those gifs above, Cassie is far and away the superior woman when they are side by side...

nikki has to constantly get those booty shots or else it gets lumpy...this broad looks like shes bald under those clown wigs nose job skin skin lightning fake boobs...at least cassie is naturally pretty.

nikki has to constantly get those booty shots or else it gets lumpy...this broad looks like shes bald under those clown wigs nose job skin skin lightning fake boobs...at least cassie is naturally pretty.
I dont bet, but i would bet Nicki looks really good without all that **** covering her...

Cassie's the only woman that could pull off that shaved hair style...that's greatness...take that take that

Cassie must be wearing a hell of a pushup bra in those gifs to give her small bitties that nice cleavage. When her nude pics leaked I was like a kid on his birthday. I was happy as hell and telling everyone :smokin. Such a beautiful girl with beautiful pierced nips and **** ring.

its stupid how bad she wants to be the "Rap Gaga"
She tries so hard, and i know its probably her advisors/cash money telling her what to do, which makes me dislike her ways less

If she didnt do the wigs, the barbie makeup, and wild, mis-matched clothing
And somehow came up with a Kim K/Lauryn Hill look (how crazy, but intriguing does that sound if pulled off?) and rapped without all the extra voice animation, she would be quite the artist...
But gimmicks is what its all about now
bruh... I talk to a bird...and she LOVES nicki minaj ...

Sometimes, I don't think y'all realize how SMALL NikeTalks thought process is on numbers compared to the rest of America.

People, like us NTers, are a small minority in this country ... we tend to look for substance, not want to fit in and conform to the norm...

Costumes and silly voices may not do it for you ... but nicki has a LARGE following ...

Damb near every girl of every race ages 10-30, plus gay men...

Every. Chick I talk to, bird, random yamb, or anice chick, likes her...

Even though everything from the neck up needs to go, she still gives me wood if I just close my eyes, lean back, and get creative.

bruh... I talk to a bird...and she LOVES nicki minaj ...
Sometimes, I don't think y'all realize how SMALL NikeTalks thought process is on numbers compared to the rest of America.
People, like us NTers, are a small minority in this country ... we tend to look for substance, not want to fit in and conform to the norm...
Costumes and silly voices may not do it for you ... but nicki has a LARGE following ...
Damb near every girl of every race ages 10-30, plus gay men...
Every. Chick I talk to, bird, random yamb, or anice chick, likes her...
huh? I know all of this already

Didnt i say she is trying to be the "Rap Gaga?" with the wild look and popularity

You're not telling me anything i dont know

I also said its all about gimmicks now, which is the Barbie crap.

I simply inserted an idea of a possible image for her that would actually be dope, instead of just a  gimmick..... and she would still have that same core audience you mentioned, along with more straight male fans...she's the only female rapper out....and also has wayne and drake attached to her brand so of course she gonna be popular

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom