Nicki Minaj does it again VOL. Breast Implants?

Nicki like 26. That old %!@ pic was at least 10+ years ago. Yall acting like chicks don't put on that grown woman weight as they get older
laugh.gif

Not saying she hasn't gotten surgery, but women start to fill out as they get older.

Originally Posted by staystrong

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Thats funny cause I had a dream about nikki the other night and I was up in that all night. Man that was the best dream I ever had I cried like a $#@!% when I had to wake up
tired.gif

i have that dream everynight im smashing from the back while she raps in that corny british accent
exactly

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Mrsouthernhospitality wrote:
Nikki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every women that you talk to and even the women that you lust 

You're acting like Nicki is model status or some @#$%
indifferent.gif
If you're basing this off her completely fake body, then yes majority of us have never smashed anything like that. Face wise, you can find thousands of girls better looking than her (but of course if they get posted, NTers will say that these women look like 13 year old boys
sick.gif
). Average girls>>>>>Nicki... Like I said before, dudes are getting fooled by a big fake @#$ and @#$%

If they're built like plywood, and if you put a bag over their heads and couldn't tell whether they were male or female, then yes, NTers would say that. If pics are posted and girls are hotter than her, dudes with common sense would more than likely say they were hotter than Nicki. 1+2=3

But you guys say even girls like Cassie have the bodies of 13 year old boys...the way you guys set standards for bodies it sounds like the average woman has a body like Nikki Minaj's plastic @#$, even though 99% of women on earth DON'T, regardless of race/ethnicity....

Gabrielle-Union.jpg.jpeg

Gabrielle Union has very small T&A...that makes her look like a 13 year old boy?

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Gross.
yo what grown man uses the word Gross. nothing you say is valid after saying that foolishness.

i bet you use the word fabulous too.

I think anyone would smash her for celebrity status alone.

But people in hear acting like she is the hottest thing ever.

Way too fake for my liking she would be near the bottom of my celebrity list. But of course if i was presented with the opportunity i would do it just to say i did it.

You know what i just realized while going through this thread...before you question a NT for saying shes ugly or wack. You have to look at there avy, the cats that usually say that foolishness have a skinny, regular white girl in their avy. They are the ones that come in threads like this a post the
sick.gif
   face. 

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

NostrandAve68 wrote:
I mean you don't have to like what the chick stands for an etc but to say you wouldn't smash LIES!!!! Yall don't have to lie to yourselves on the internet to feel cool.
And I don't think those are breast implants just a push up bra doing what its suppose to do.

/thread

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

How is she attractive?
limonyfresh wrote:
that face is 
sick.gif
SunDOOBIE wrote:
One word: UGLY!

your-sexuality-is-under-investigation.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO!!!! Right click, "save as".

Now I’ll be the first to admit that she is looking good in the picture and isn’t a UGLY girl at all. With that said, she just doesn’t do it for me. I think it’s a combo of her fake mass, rack and the annoying personality she portrays. I’m not one for the whole “Barbie deal

devil.gif
them bitties!

I heard her mass was fake tho, I remember a video of her with stack bundles or something

would still get the D

as much as I love my black women, I just don't like her..

Her voice, her expressions and her fake body is the ulitimate turn off.. I would def smash tho

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
Dudes want to hit THIS? !#@$, she is beat.
In Nikki's defense...a lot of dudes on here want to his this....
katy-perry-without-makeup_425x315.jpg

*kanye shrug*
Ok so in this picture above, Katy Perry looks ugly without makeup. I agree with you but when she's all dolled up you cant say she looks bad.
Katy-Perry-20090209223142.jpg

Nikki Minaj looks NASTY with or without makeup. 

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
Dudes want to hit THIS? !#@$, she is beat.
In Nikki's defense...a lot of dudes on here want to his this....
katy-perry-without-makeup_425x315.jpg

*kanye shrug*
Ok so in this picture above, Katy Perry looks ugly without makeup. I agree with you but when she's all dolled up you cant say she looks bad.
Katy-Perry-20090209223142.jpg

Nikki Minaj looks NASTY with or without makeup. 

Better than Nikki
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom