Nicki Minaj does it again VOL. Breast Implants?

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Furious? Southern you're just mad I called the chick in your old avy ugly. The fact you're still mad enough to bring that thread up is funny.

Typical NT'rs is this thread. NT'rs seem to love ugly broads with fake/fat bodies they label as "mass".

Yes you was furious that i said Boxxy was ugly and I wasnt the only one at that 
Typical lame that gets mad at other folks for expressing there preference but get offensive
when the roles switch 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im going to be the typical NT'r about it and say

Nikki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every women that you talk to and even the women that you lust 

You're actually mad though. You're mad about the fact that I'm calling the nasty broads you find attractive ugly. I know you care cus when I made fun of your avy you changed it. Now you're in this thread being corny, but being a typical lame you're just getting sonned repeatedly.

even though it happens in every thread, i'm always surprised when i see how hard dudes go when someone insults their taste in women. its real in this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

I'm not sure if they are implants but I wouldn't mind getting a close up look/feel to determine the authenticity...

Agreed.  I would have to address the situation before making any determinations.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Lol @ some of you saying she's cute. She's dead ugly. I can just imagine some of the ugly broads you dudes chase.

Gassing up these brown bag faced females SMH.

I swear to god I'll paypal you $100 if you post a chick that you smash regularly that looks better than Nicki Minaj thru a majority vote on NT.

I would never post pics of people I know on internet forums. The fact that she's butt ugly makes her look far worse than any I've smashed cus I've never smashed and ugly female. On top of that everyone has different preferences. I can see you're clearly into ugly faced broads with fake bodies. Gross.

i swear to god i'll paypal you $100 if you post a chick that you  EVEN KNOW that looks better than Nicki Minaj based on a majority vote thru NT.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
Dudes want to hit THIS? !#@$, she is beat.
She don't look like that anymore though.....

**+!** will do ANYTHING to validate trying to be different.

pulling pics from the MID 90S ??

the homey got on an AIKMAN JERSEY AND JORDAN CAP.

roll.gif
roll.gif

THEN... yall STILL dont think she would look halfway decent back then if she got dolled up a tad? them lips? nice complexion?

if she wasnt nicki minaj, the flat butt, light skin lovers would be sayin she's gorgeous.

roll.gif
roll.gif

fambs... just admit it... yall TRYING TO BE DIFFERENT.

JUST LIKE SAYING KHLOE > KIM, NO MASS > MASS, AND LIGHT >>>_____.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Definitely cant argue with that at all man. 100%

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by miamib30514

These girls these days got no chance.

They look at what's popular and they cant compete,

natural girls will be the minority soon.

Still would smash.

It takes money to get work done, the "average" girl doesnt have that kinda bread to look like whats popular on tv

laugh.gif
 You sure? I know of many females gettin tummy tucks n implants done with tax returns

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Mrsouthernhospitality wrote:
Nikki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every women that you talk to and even the women that you lust 

You're acting like Nicki is model status or some @#$%
indifferent.gif
If you're basing this off her completely fake body, then yes majority of us have never smashed anything like that. Face wise, you can find thousands of girls better looking than her (but of course if they get posted, NTers will say that these women look like 13 year old boys
sick.gif
). Average girls>>>>>Nicki... Like I said before, dudes are getting fooled by a big fake @#$ and @#$%

If they're built like plywood, and if you put a bag over their heads and couldn't tell whether they were male or female, then yes, NTers would say that. If pics are posted and girls are hotter than her, dudes with common sense would more than likely say they were hotter than Nicki. 1+2=3

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by CWrite78

This 13 year old boy body $$*$ is so tired. You dudes %%*!%** exaggerate so much to get your point across.
That's actually not an exaggeration. I'm a booty man, but not like CoCo or overly fake Nicki stuff, but there's loads of guys who
LOVE those prepubescent plywood looking bodies. I mean, if you love that, then you're not too far off from liking dudes
 "13 year
old boy body" isn't a myth man, it's the dead truth. 

Truest line i have read so far
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I mean you don't have to like what the chick stands for an etc but to say you wouldn't smash LIES!!!! Yall don't have to lie to yourselves on the internet to feel cool.
And I don't think those are breast implants just a push up bra doing what its suppose to do.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I mean you don't have to like what the chick stands for an etc but to say you wouldn't smash LIES!!!! Yall don't have to lie to yourselves on the internet to feel cool.
And I don't think those are breast implants just a push up bra doing what its suppose to do.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Thats funny cause I had a dream about nikki the other night and I was up in that all night. Man that was the best dream I ever had I cried like a $#@!% when I had to wake up
tired.gif

i have that dream everynight im smashing from the back while she raps in that corny british accent

Originally Posted by staystrong

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Thats funny cause I had a dream about nikki the other night and I was up in that all night. Man that was the best dream I ever had I cried like a $#@!% when I had to wake up
tired.gif

i have that dream everynight im smashing from the back while she raps in that corny british accent
denzel_intro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom