Nicki Minaj does it again VOL. Breast Implants?

Ima start calling out cats in that post ya GF thread cuz same dudes that be quick to say a chick is ugly be wifing the the ugliest jawns possible. I mean you don't have to like what the chick stands for an etc but to say you wouldn't smash LIES!!!! Yall don't have to lie to yourselves on the internet to feel cool.
And I don't think those are breast implants just a push up bra doing what its suppose to do.

Nicki Minaj seems like a female that makes it all better. I wouldn't trust her. Just because she looks like somebodies Boss Chick...

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

nicki-minaj-before-and-after.jpg

IMO she looked cuter before

now u just lying to yourself to be different.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Lol @ some of you saying she's cute. She's dead ugly. I can just imagine some of the ugly broads you dudes chase.

Gassing up these brown bag faced females SMH.

I swear to god I'll paypal you $100 if you post a chick that you smash regularly that looks better than Nicki Minaj thru a majority vote on NT.

I would never post pics of people I know on internet forums. The fact that she's butt ugly makes her look far worse than any I've smashed cus I've never smashed and ugly female. On top of that everyone has different preferences. I can see you're clearly into ugly faced broads with fake bodies. Gross.

Lol @ some of you saying she's cute. She's dead ugly. I can just imagine some of the ugly broads you dudes chase.

I swear to god I'll paypal you $100 if you post a chick that you smash regularly that looks better than Nicki Minaj thru a majority vote on NT.

I would never post pics of people I know on internet forums. The fact that she's butt ugly makes her look far worse than any I've smashed cus I've never smashed and ugly female. On top of that everyone has different preferences. I can see you're clearly into ugly faced broads with fake bodies. Gross.
Shut up...

I would never post pics of people I know on internet forums.
Shut up

she's had implants for awhile and usually wears a padded bra or two bras...

looks like she went bigger in the pic posted...i've never seen a bra do that

Originally Posted by bns1201

I wish the entire YMCMBKTA tour bus would crash and burn

bkta? what does that stand for. i get the ymcm part tho

Her face is not attractive in those pics. According to some of the other pics, I would probably smang it

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Shut up...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont pay that clown no mind I remember when dude was furious when I said boxxy was ugly 

Furious? Southern you're just mad I called the chick in your old avy ugly. The fact you're still mad enough to bring that thread up is funny.

Typical NT'rs is this thread. NT'rs seem to love ugly broads with fake/fat bodies they label as "mass".

Furious? Southern you're just mad I called the chick in your old avy ugly. The fact you're still mad enough to bring that thread up is funny.

Typical NT'rs is this thread. NT'rs seem to love ugly broads with fake/fat bodies they label as "mass".

Yes you was furious that i said Boxxy was ugly and I wasnt the only one at that 
Typical lame that gets mad at other folks for expressing there preference but get offensive
when the roles switch 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im going to be the typical NT'r about it and say

Nikki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every women that you talk to and even the women that you lust 

Mrsouthernhospitality wrote:
Nikki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every women that you talk to and even the women that you lust 

You're acting like Nicki is model status or some @#$%
indifferent.gif
If you're basing this off her completely fake body, then yes majority of us have never smashed anything like that. Face wise, you can find thousands of girls better looking than her (but of course if they get posted, NTers will say that these women look like 13 year old boys
sick.gif
). Average girls>>>>>Nicki... Like I said before, dudes are getting fooled by a big fake @#$ and @#$%

Back
Top Bottom