Nicki Minaj does it again VOL. Breast Implants?

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

So y'all wouldn't smash?

vq08k1.jpg

What does one thing have to do with another?
As a hetero dude, you'd smash almost any female that gives up the p. That has nothing to do with them being attractive or unattractive. 
Pretty much, i never said I wouldn't smash.....but I wouldn't wife/procreate with this monstrosity unless there was money involved.

Fake butt or not she could get it. Almost every female celebrity out has some type of boob job and i'm not complaining.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

So y'all wouldn't smash?

vq08k1.jpg

What does one thing have to do with another?
As a hetero dude, you'd smash almost any female that gives up the p. That has nothing to do with them being attractive or unattractive. 
Pretty much, i never said I wouldn't smash.....but I wouldn't wife/procreate with this monstrosity unless there was money involved.

wait wait hold up.....NAHHH im fully hetero but id be satisfied with NOTHING before i pipe down a chick that id regret later
grin.gif

Damn, now #!$%*$ is calling out the booty of a sister? Damn, NT is taking a first class flight to hell.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

nicki-minaj-before-and-after.jpg

IMO she looked cuter before

now u just lying to yourself to be different.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fareal... boys just want to see their name quoted

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and those sayin she's ugly..

vq08k1.jpg

come on, doggy...

i bet yall think Khloe looks better than Kim too, huh?

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

nickis boobs always been big
laugh.gif
no they havent.
people dont realize how long ago she got plastic surgery. she's had fake everything since before she was on Young Money. if you look at her old pics shes completely FLAT, front and the back.

Back
Top Bottom