Nicki Minaj does it again VOL. Breast Implants?

nicki-minaj-before-and-after.jpg

IMO she looked cuter before

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yeah, some of yall suspect if you wouldn't smash, she got ALL THAT GAWD DAMN BODY.
As do mannequins and blow up dolls. All three are fake.
You got something you want to get off your chest... bro? 

Yeah, some of yall suspect if you wouldn't smash, she got ALL THAT GAWD DAMN BODY.
Nah I'd just be a little traumatized if I was taggin it from the back and could see something in her buttcheek moving around like a scene from Alien.

Nah I'd just be a little traumatized if I was taggin it from the back and could see something in her buttcheek moving around like a scene from Alien.

lol young one I can see you never been with a stripper or model before
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

laugh.gif

And I'm supposed to ashamed of this because...
indifferent.gif

CelticsFan9783 wrote:
IHeartBoost wrote:
CelticsFan9783 wrote:
As do mannequins and blow up dolls. All three are fake. 

sick.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

laugh.gif

And I'm supposed to ashamed of this because...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

How is she attractive?
limonyfresh wrote:
that face is 
sick.gif
SunDOOBIE wrote:
One word: UGLY!

So y'all wouldn't smash?

vq08k1.jpg

What does one thing have to do with another?
As a hetero dude, you'd smash almost any female that gives up the p. That has nothing to do with them being attractive or unattractive. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Peep Game

That's actually not an exaggeration. I'm a booty man, but not like CoCo or overly fake Nicki stuff, but there's loads of guys who
LOVE those prepubescent plywood looking bodies. I mean, if you love that, then you're not too far off from liking dudes. "13 year
old boy body" isn't a myth man, it's the dead truth. 

She does not have a 13 year old male body.

I'm not saying some girls aren't flat, but 99.9% of the time that comparison is used, it is extremely exaggerated.

Just say, I like my women with more curves. Simple as that.
It's an especially poor analogy when someone makes the attempted connection that liking men is the next logical step if you're attracted to slender/slim women. It also usually implies there's some sort of inherent flaw with women who have slimmer builds (or lack a large chest or butt), that they're somehow a defect because they might not naturally have bigger features. There's more to attraction than a woman having a 36DD chest or large $+$... 

I'm not sure who you (CWrite) were originally responding to, but i wasn't saying the girl you were talking about had that kind of body, I was just saying in general. So yes, it is that simple. To BigJ33, there's a difference between a slim/slender female and the exact type that I was talking about, as in the Amy Winehouse/Paris Hilton emaciated look. There's not at all a defect or anything if a woman is lacking in curves, unless it's unhealthy, which of the majority of the time (especially in the mdia), it is. It also ISN'T a poor analogy if you really think about it either. And it's common sense that there's more to attraction than DDs and &#^, but these types of threads aren't about personality, unless someone makes it that way. There are threads (I'm sure) that do ask about personality, which people are more than welcome to express their opinions there.

Back
Top Bottom