Nicki Minaj does it again VOL. Breast Implants?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

damn her mouth is huuuge
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I don't have a problem with that
2005-09-10_215524_roselyn_sanchez_31.jpg

Thats funny cause I had a dream about nikki the other night and I was up in that all night. Man that was the best dream I ever had I cried like a $#@!% when I had to wake up
tired.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

She probably makes people uncomfortable during sex making those ****** faces and voice.  
sick.gif
The wigs, the accent, the crazy facial expressions are all done to sell records she is basically the Lady Gaga of hip hop. 
I don't like it but she is making a lot of $$$$$$.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
Dudes want to hit THIS? !#@$, she is beat.

You could probably find any old +%! unfavorable picture of ANY female on this planet.
laugh.gif

We all know plenty of females who went from nice times to trash and vice versa.
dudes is lying if they say the wouldnt hit a regular bopper in the hood that looked like that if she threw it at em
that @%%!@ got on a troy aikman jersey and a seiko watch.
this picture is from like 97.

shes like 15 in that pic. lol

$##!@%* do be growin and hormones and *%+!

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

MisterP0315 wrote:
WitnessMyCalm21 wrote:

So y'all wouldn't smash?

Nope.
Sorry i dont like Fake looking barbie dolls with fake mass & **** to go along with a mouth that stretches as wide as the equator... Plus with a crap personality taht she portrays in interviews and the unbearable voices / faces she makes in her rapping and music vids. 

Come at me.

So basically you thought about wifing her until you saw the link that said "Nicki Minaj does it again VOL. Breast Implants?".....?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Furrell

30t6p3b.gif
Ugly. That's so harsh of a word. She's far from it.

The fake barbie image she portrays is a huge turnoff but she's is not ugly.

that.  If she went for more natural looking hairstyles/clothes she'd be 
devil.gif

This.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

This 13 year old boy body $$*$ is so tired. You dudes %%*!%** exaggerate so much to get your point across.
That's actually not an exaggeration. I'm a booty man, but not like CoCo or overly fake Nicki stuff, but there's loads of guys who
LOVE those prepubescent plywood looking bodies. I mean, if you love that, then you're not too far off from liking dudes. "13 year
old boy body" isn't a myth man, it's the dead truth. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So basically you thought about wifing her until you saw the link that said "Nicki Minaj does it again VOL. Breast Implants?".....?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

So thats the conslusion you came up with huh? 
laugh.gif
Pretty much. Seemed like you were always thought of her as wifey material, saw something you didn't like, and kicked rocks on the ground like "Awwww shucks"
0511-1002-0704-5638.jpg

CWrite78 wrote:

This 13 year old boy body $$*$ is so tired. You dudes %%*!%** exaggerate so much to get your point across.
That's actually not an exaggeration. I'm a booty man, but not like CoCo or overly fake Nicki stuff, but there's loads of guys who
LOVE those prepubescent plywood looking bodies. I mean, if you love that, then you're not too far off from liking dudes. "13 year

She does not have a 13 year old male body.

I'm not saying some girls aren't flat, but 99.9% of the time that comparison is used, it is extremely exaggerated.

Just say, I like my women with more curves. Simple as that.

Pretty much. Seemed like you were always thought of her as wifey material, saw something you didn't like, and kicked rocks on the ground like "Awwww shucks"
0511-1002-0704-5638.jpg

Welp.[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Youre completely wrong[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So go ahead and[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]][/font]
0511-1002-0704-5638.jpg

Originally Posted by CWrite78

CWrite78 wrote:

She does not have a 13 year old male body.

I'm not saying some girls aren't flat, but 99.9% of the time that comparison is used, it is extremely exaggerated.

Just say, I like my women with more curves. Simple as that.
It's an especially poor analogy when someone makes the attempted connection that liking men is the next logical step if you're attracted to slender/slim women. It also usually implies there's some sort of inherent flaw with women who have slimmer builds (or lack a large chest or butt), that they're somehow a defect because they might not naturally have bigger features. There's more to attraction than a woman having a 36DD chest or large $+$... 

I would have hit when she was in that picture with dude with the Cowboys jersey... and I'd definitely hit now.

She looks good in that video because she looks pretty natural with her makeup.

But she looks downright hideous in that pic OP posted.

I fail to see the obsession with her. It's like she can't find anything that she's happy with about herself so she tries all these stupid looks and voices; and then ruins/ignores what she has naturally.

It's funny, I bet some of the same dudes saying they dont like fake barbie looking chicks are the same ones that think Kim Kardashian is the baddest woman on the planet. Personally, I prefer natural over fake, so I'm not a fan of either of the two chicks mentioned. Is it nice to look at? Of course. Would I smash? Of course. Wife up? No.

Someone posted that the Barbie image is the turnoff with Nicki. The Barbie look is the reason she looks decent. Take away all the makeup and petroleum(if it is fake) and you have a average or below average chick.

as much as ya'll look at tiddays
30t6p3b.gif

I see why NT has all the girl threads. Ya'll letting bra's throw your eye off when there is way more deceptive stuff everyday women wear.

The padded push up bra's add what appears to be  about 30% more tidday volume then there actually is.

You gotta be a detective nowadays to make sure the girl really looks like what she appears to look like. 

Back
Top Bottom