Nicki Minaj does it again VOL. Breast Implants?

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by AEA18

R
I guess they just grew over the years just like her booty riiiiight?
nicki-minaj-2-e1279549113131.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

MisterP0315 wrote:
WitnessMyCalm21 wrote:

So y'all wouldn't smash?

Nope.
Sorry i dont like Fake looking barbie dolls with fake mass & **** to go along with a mouth that stretches as wide as the equator... Plus with a crap personality taht she portrays in interviews and the unbearable voices / faces she makes in her rapping and music vids. 

Come at me.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

MisterP0315 wrote:
WitnessMyCalm21 wrote:

So y'all wouldn't smash?

Nope.
Sorry i dont like Fake looking barbie dolls with fake mass & **** to go along with a mouth that stretches as wide as the equator... Plus with a crap personality taht she portrays in interviews and the unbearable voices / faces she makes in her rapping and music vids. 

Come at me.

You're lying though

She isn't hideous, but she isn't remotely attractive either. And those pics up there show what she really looks like without all the makeup/ plastic @#$% she got on her. NTers are constantly hypnotized and fooled by a big @#$

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Damn....just ruined a perfectly natural body.

she was soooo much more atractive when she first came out

plastic broads... yall can have em

MisterP0315 wrote:
WitnessMyCalm21 wrote:

So y'all wouldn't smash?

Nope.

Come at me.

http://s892.photobucket.com/albums/ac129/JD903/NT/?action=view&current=agree.gif

Her lips
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Broad saying she a barbie doll, and her voice on her music sounds nothing near her real voice, She tries to hard.

MisterP0315 wrote:
WitnessMyCalm21 wrote:

So y'all wouldn't smash?

Nope.

Come at me.

That chick in your avy is wild trash, though.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

MisterP0315 wrote:
WitnessMyCalm21 wrote:

So y'all wouldn't smash?

Nope.

Come at me.

You're as delusional as he is. Chick is not trash, you're just saying that to get a rise out of him for hating something you like
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

WitnessMyCalm21 wrote:

You're lying though
why would i though?
I mean if thats your steez than thats your steez. You can have that. 

nawlinsjunkie wrote:
She isn't hideous, but she isn't remotely attractive either. And those pics up there show what she really looks like without all the makeup/ plastic @#$% she got on her. NTers are constantly hypnotized and fooled by a big @#$

THIS.
But its ok. 

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Nope.

Come at me.

You're as delusional as he is. Chick is not trash, you're just saying that to get a rise out of him for hating something you like
laugh.gif

I said I like Minaj? I can't stand her act and her dumb weaves / make up combos but ill smash with the power of a million thors. That chick in his avy can't do nothing for me I'm a grown %$# man I like WOMEN not chicks with the coke face and 13 year old boy bodies.

She probably makes people uncomfortable during sex making those ****** faces and voice.  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by finnns2003

nicki-minaj-2-e1279549113131.jpg
roll.gif
Dudes want to hit THIS? !#@$, she is beat.

You could probably find any old +%! unfavorable picture of ANY female on this planet.
laugh.gif

We all know plenty of females who went from nice times to trash and vice versa.
dudes is lying if they say the wouldnt hit a regular bopper in the hood that looked like that if she threw it at em

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
Dudes want to hit THIS? !#@$, she is beat.

You could probably find any old +%! unfavorable picture of ANY female on this planet.
laugh.gif

We all know plenty of females who went from nice times to trash and vice versa.
I suppose, cue Alonzo Mourning gif...
As for Katy P, well that's just 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Nope.

Come at me.

laugh.gif

I said I like Minaj? I can't stand her act and her dumb weaves / make up combos but ill smash with the power of a million thors. That chick in his avy can't do nothing for me I'm a grown %$# man I like WOMEN not chicks with the coke face and 13 year old boy bodies.

This 13 year old boy body $$*$ is so tired. You dudes %%*!%** exaggerate so much to get your point across.

Back
Top Bottom