Nicki Minaj does it again VOL. Breast Implants?

Yes, although you're a liberal extremist, you make sense here...everyone has their own taste

And god damn, i remember reading niketalk in the early days and laughing at gifs and what other people posted... nowadays these gifs are PATHETIC...big time fail youngj.... BIG TIME FAIL 

Son called me a "liberal extremist", I must be doing something right.

Son called me a "liberal extremist", I must be doing something right.
laugh.gif
 ... if thats what you like, then so be it

yall need to chill with the beautiful katy perry.

its a bad picture. she just woke up, shes frowning, she has a flash in her eyes, and she has no make up.... of course she's gonna look bad. :rolleyes

you think she's the only one capable of a bad picture?

this is the most annoying thread i've had the displeasure of scrolling through.
y'all actin like that episode of the Office where they were tryna figure out if Hillary Swank is hot :rofl:
pitiful

^:rofl: I remember that episode. But since you did mention Swank, I look at her and Jennifer Garner the same way --- they're not really cute, but have cute features. If that makes any sense.

Cassie must be wearing a hell of a pushup bra in those gifs to give her small bitties that nice cleavage. When her nude pics leaked I was like a kid on his birthday. I was happy as hell and telling everyone :smokin. Such a beautiful girl with beautiful pierced nips and **** ring.

She has breast implants. She's had them for a while now.

That's a damn lie. I'm tired of yall trying to use that legit complaint and make it the blanket go to response that we use for any slim chick. You know damn well who fits the bill when somebody says they got the body of a prepubescent boy. Don't be mad if you questioning your sexuality.

Glad to see Cassie in those gifs so we can all see her body for what it is and definitely what it is not so your lies won't be perpetuated.
its late, so are you defending Cassie's looks or not... i think you are, but i dunno right now, kinda fuzzy...

Anyway...although Nicki looks great in those gifs above, Cassie is far and away the superior woman when they are side by side...
I'm not defending Cassie's looks. She's hot. I'm saying this lie that any slim chick posted on NT gets the generic NTer response of she has the body of a 13 year old boy is untrue. That is only said when the female actually has the body of a 13 year old boy. Dudes is trying to make it look like it's said all the time even when the female has a body/some assets.

Cassie must be wearing a hell of a pushup bra in those gifs to give her small bitties that nice cleavage. When her nude pics leaked I was like a kid on his birthday. I was happy as hell and telling everyone :smokin. Such a beautiful girl with beautiful pierced nips and **** ring.

She has breast implants. She's had them for a while now.
Wow. I haven't followed her for awhile since she doesn't do anything. Really surprised she would get implants. She looked great with what she had before. I guess she felt like she needed them being diddy's trophy girlfriend. |I

She's a white girl wannabe. I mean, I've seen the hair straightener thing, but she makes MJ look black.

LOLZ

She has to stop trying to be like a barbie, and be herself. Her songs are ALL THE SAME, same rap style, same pauses, same beats, same garbage.

nikki has to constantly get those booty shots or else it gets lumpy...this broad looks like shes bald under those clown wigs nose job skin skin lightning fake boobs...at least cassie is naturally pretty.
I dont bet, but i would bet Nicki looks really good without all that **** covering her...

Cassie's the only woman that could pull off that shaved hair style...that's greatness...take that take that
:smh:

yall need to chill with the beautiful katy perry.
its a bad picture. she just woke up, shes frowning, she has a flash in her eyes, and she has no make up.... of course she's gonna look bad.
eyes.gif

you think she's the only one capable of a bad picture?
girls that are being put on a pedestal should look good regardless, that just shows they aint beautiful.

the best way to figure out if a girl is beautiful is if when she wakes up with no make up she still looks fine..

I can't take Cassie seriously BECAUSE she got the implants though. 

She looks good, but...at what cost?

And I really don't think Nicky has "shots" back there. If you've ever seen any appreciable woman in heels, you know how it pokes out. 

Yeah, i'm also disappointed that she got implants. She was naturally very beautiful. That stupid haircut she has and the new balloons on her chest knocks her down a few points. Maybe her and diddy thought it would help her non-existant career |I.

Last edited:
I can't take Cassie seriously BECAUSE she got the implants though. 

She looks good, but...at what cost?

And I really don't think Nicky has "shots" back there. If you've ever seen any appreciable woman in heels, you know how it pokes out. 

Well she definitely didn't eat cornbread and oxtails and grow that booty :lol:

AypqV4eCAAEE3Cx.jpg:large
nman.jpg

Back
Top Bottom