NFL Week 4 In Review...

^ Missed 2 weeks of that already.
tired.gif
I was running that pool last year.

That's straight up man... a 59% correct percentage earns you 1st place in this year's NFL. :lol:

any reason why
Revis has only been back for four games so far obviously.  Over that period of time Sherman has stood out more with his play- completely shutting down Boldin after a 200 yard game, game-saving pick 6, etc.

Pro Football Focus rated Sherman's year last year as up there with some of Revis' best (which were incredible), so I don't think you can just throw Revis ahead based on his work two years ago.

Ultimately I don't know why I'm bothering to argue, they are both great CBs.  Is Revis all the way back?  I dunno, I hope so.  

Revis has looked really good but Schiano likes putting him in zone sometimes so the receiver can have 10 yards of wide open space before Ahmad Black can tackle him.

Has Slay been that bad? He was supposed to be the better of the two MSU corners.

Last edited:
Slay just played the third game of his career. He's athletic as hell but he does need to work on his technique quite a bit, has only shown some flashes so far.

Slay just played the third game of his career. He's athletic as hell but he does need to work on his technique quite a bit, has only shown some flashes so far.

I'm being extra it's just he's the only weak link on the defense right now.

It's to the point where teams are exclusively throwing at him when he's in the game.

Him and Bill Bentley are food.

Last edited:
Kyle Wilson would like to talk to you, that guy is horrible. Milliner has been bad too

There are plenty of Wilson plays where he still neglects to turn around on the receiver and has back to the ball. Very frustrating to see that knowing he has been in the league for 3 seasons already :smh: .

Back
Top Bottom