NFL Week 2 POWER RANKINGS

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by drock2010

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Same thing I was about to say about the ******** being ranked lower then the Cowboys

its like the media doesnt wanna believe the Cowboys are as good as everyone makes them out to be.
roll.gif
are !!$$%* really THIS gassed? no sane football fan believes in their right mind the ******** are better than the cowboys ...
So beating the cowboys isnt enough to be better then them? Only the cowboys get this kind of luxury
You can lose to a team but some how your still better
Your obviously a cowboys fan
you guys are 0-1 and we are 1-0

The Cowboys beat the Cowboys, the ******** just so happen to get the win..............you can't possibly believe the ******** should be ranked higher than us after 1 week

I'm happy with where we are on both lists, def. Not a top 5 team YET
no.. the foreskins beat the cowboys.
0-1

Same thing I was about to say about the ******** being ranked lower then the Cowboys

its like the media doesnt wanna believe the Cowboys are as good as everyone makes them out to be.
roll.gif
are !!$$%* really THIS gassed? no sane football fan believes in their right mind the ******** are better than the cowboys ...
So beating the cowboys isnt enough to be better then them? Only the cowboys get this kind of luxury

The Cowboys beat the Cowboys, the ******** just so happen to get the win..............you can't possibly believe the ******** should be ranked higher than us after 1 week

no.. the foreskins beat the cowboys.
0-1

roll.gif

A team that "beats themselves" shouldn't be top 10 and won't be top 5

roll.gif

A team that "beats themselves" shouldn't be top 10 and won't be top 5

Back
Top Bottom