NFL Week 2 POWER RANKINGS

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:
Originally Posted by Baller23217

Jets at 11? Sanchez is still their QB week 2 right? haha

What a joke
We lost to the No. 3 ranked team on there by 1. What are you talking about?

laugh.gif

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

What a joke

laugh.gif

I am a Broncos fan and they are ranked too high - their roster has so little talent its sad. Hopefully McD's last year

I am a Broncos fan and they are ranked too high - their roster has so little talent its sad. Hopefully McD's last year

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

What a joke

laugh.gif
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

What a joke

laugh.gif
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

20.) 49ers – Putting them ahead of Seattle after the blowout loss will inspire much ire. I think over 16 weeks they win the division, though.

21.) Jags – If they can get that kind of QB play I will rethink my preseason opinion. But that’s a big if.

22.) Chiefs – Long season. Might be competitive in this division. Had great home field advantage and took advantage. Big win for their program.

23.) Seahawks – No better possible opening result for the Carroll/Schneider tenure. Now have to try to keep it up.

3 spots ahead of the team that just blew us out of the water? que?

whoever did this is an alex smith fan

20.) 49ers – Putting them ahead of Seattle after the blowout loss will inspire much ire. I think over 16 weeks they win the division, though.

21.) Jags – If they can get that kind of QB play I will rethink my preseason opinion. But that’s a big if.

22.) Chiefs – Long season. Might be competitive in this division. Had great home field advantage and took advantage. Big win for their program.

23.) Seahawks – No better possible opening result for the Carroll/Schneider tenure. Now have to try to keep it up.

3 spots ahead of the team that just blew us out of the water? que?

whoever did this is an alex smith fan

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by drock2010

Same thing I was about to say about the ******** being ranked lower then the Cowboys

its like the media doesnt wanna believe the Cowboys are as good as everyone makes them out to be.
roll.gif
are !!$$%* really THIS gassed? no sane football fan believes in their right mind the ******** are better than the cowboys ...
So beating the cowboys isnt enough to be better then them? Only the cowboys get this kind of luxury
You can lose to a team but some how your still better
Your obviously a cowboys fan
you guys are 0-1 and we are 1-0

Same thing I was about to say about the ******** being ranked lower then the Cowboys

its like the media doesnt wanna believe the Cowboys are as good as everyone makes them out to be.
roll.gif
are !!$$%* really THIS gassed? no sane football fan believes in their right mind the ******** are better than the cowboys ...
So beating the cowboys isnt enough to be better then them? Only the cowboys get this kind of luxury

Packers at 2? 
laugh.gif
   Barely made it past the garbage Eagles.

EDIT:  I find it strange when after Week 1 a team can be ranked higher than a team they just lost to. I understand if it's in the middle of the season and one team just had a bad game and lost to a weaker team, but after week 1 how can you just assume they're better when they just lost. Weird.

Packers at 2? 
laugh.gif

EDIT:  I find it strange when after Week 1 a team can be ranked higher than a team they just lost to. I understand if it's in the middle of the season and one team just had a bad game and lost to a weaker team, but after week 1 how can you just assume they're better when they just lost. Weird.

Originally Posted by Nek32

Packers at 2? 
laugh.gif
Couple of things...that Eagles Defense still hits really damn hard and the Packers were actually crushing them at one point til the old Mike Vick appeared...and you know how hard it can be to stop that version of him.

Originally Posted by Nek32

Packers at 2? 
laugh.gif
Couple of things...that Eagles Defense still hits really damn hard and the Packers were actually crushing them at one point til the old Mike Vick appeared...and you know how hard it can be to stop that version of him.

roll.gif

The Cowboys beat the Cowboys, the ******** just so happen to get the win..............you can't possibly believe the ******** should be ranked higher than us after 1 week

I'm happy with where we are on both lists, def. Not a top 5 team YET

roll.gif

The Cowboys beat the Cowboys, the ******** just so happen to get the win..............you can't possibly believe the ******** should be ranked higher than us after 1 week

I'm happy with where we are on both lists, def. Not a top 5 team YET

Back
Top Bottom