NFL Week 14 In Review....

If Mike P was playing, I'd give them a good shot but with Durant ( a Rookie) playing MLB,
Daryl Smith holds down the middle because thats his natural position...when Mike Pete leaves he'll be playing there...Durant is at OLB.

eek.gif
at people actually noticing the Jaguars

^ You said Hasselback is better than any NFC QB in the other post, so your opinion will not be taken seriously by anybody.

Blatant hate for the Cowboys....

Get a life dude.
laugh.gif

Have you guys watched Fred Taylor lately? He still has that breakaway speed as he has shown against the Bills and Panthers in the past couple weeks.
Yea no doubt but is he still running in the 4.3's?

He definetly was back in his Florida days I really thought he would be more productive then he has been but hes had a good career nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You no good and damn well First Aid SR did NOT run a full 40 he ran 30 yards and pulled a hammy and called it quits

It takes MJD 1000 steps to run 40 yards, and you think he gon run less then a 4.4 STOP IT
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can we make a whole thread like this?
laugh.gif

Its lightwork to outwit Mike
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On a side note, did anybody see him run over whoever it was on the Panthers yesterday?
My Man, I been looking for that damn run allllllll day. That %*$% was straight destruction
roll.gif

Ok Week 14 is almost through but here my comments for this week:

The Steelers just showed they have major work to do against the Pats if they even want to fly to Arizona.
LT done did it again.
The Cowboys always find a way to turn it up in the second half.
V.Y is really showing that last year's streak was just hype.
Due to the bozo's that are in the NFC West each year, you can always guarantee the Seahawks a spot in the playoffs.
Mr. Kitna, where are the 10 wins?
I really still do not believe the Jags will a game in the playoffs.
Batimore already had their UHAUL trucks ready since last week.

Frauds: Titans
Believers: Browns

Jamal Lewis is definitely having a great if not outstanding year. People wrote him off. I like his style (NH). I usually take dude in Madden
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom