NFL Week 14 In Review....

Make all the excuses you feel you need to. He walked off the field with that look. Deny it all you want, I know all Cowboy fans are crossing their fingers right this second hoping that TO gets like 15 catches for 500 yards and 6 scores next week. Congrats on the win, and the NFC East title, but one man can bring it down for you.
praying%20girl.jpg

Keep praying for that my man....

So you guys are saying that LT's attitude sucks because he's publically showed he's displeased.

Consider: He's supposed to be the leader of that squad and he has shown a weak mindset on more than one occassion, teams don't need their leaderstaking confidence away from a young QB.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

So you guys are saying that LT's attitude sucks because he's publically showed he's displeased.

Consider:

It's Week 14 and Rivers still doesn't go through his progressions, throwing to his first option even if double covered?
It's Week 14 and Norv Turner keeps insisting on running him between the (inept) guards into a wall of 8 or 9 defenders for zero or negative yards?
It's Week 14 and they're losing to a poor Titans team and Rivers vastly just underthrew the ball setting the Titans up for a TD?

It's called emotion and he's showing it because he's human. So it's ok for Moss (The whole Raider team), Owens (McNabb), Iverson (The 76ers organization and every head coach he had) and Bryant (Fat Shaq) to publically call out their teammates of the past, but if LT sits up when Rivers sits down in the heat of the moment he has a "piss poor attitude."

Give the ball to LT and you win.
Funny how its chilidish and considered a detrement to team chemistry when its not your favorite player doing those things.
and its not just one incident, its not even 2 or 3. this has been several incidents coming from LT.
U do that sorta %@@! in the locker room, not out in public. He's showing up Rivers, and maybe the reason it isnt registering for you is because He'syour favorite player.

-Vikings: Jackson is taking care of the ball. Chester is proving he can be a #1 too. 4 Wins in a row
pimp.gif

-Packers: congrats on the division. You guys have played tough all year
-Cowboys: #1 team in the NFC
-Tom Brady
smh.gif

-Baltimore should not be considered a great defense. They are old and average.
-#27 on the Steelers
laugh.gif

-Fred Taylor is a man.
-San Diego: still can't figure them out. Average team so far IMO.
-Seattle and Tampa: quietly doing big things.
-Cleveland and Buffalo with wins
pimp.gif

-Miami
smh.gif

Edit: What a joke of a Monday Night game, NO and ATL
laugh.gif

He walked off the field with that look. Deny it all you want
Haven't you been calling for the explosion for damn near a month now? Calm down...

Nobody is afraid of the Minnesota Vikings. You'd be confident with Tarvaris Jackson ON THE ROAD in the PLAYOFF game not turning back into the man we sawearly this season? I wouldn't be. The Packers and Cowboys can both contain the run. The Vikings can't throw the ball.

Eli is the definitely the most easily rattled QB in the league. If he wasn't so skittish/soft/vagina, he would be an Elite QB.

Originally Posted by zoomlito

-Jaguars will be a tough team to play in the playoffs.
will also bring the Pats' streak to an end in Foxboro come Janurary.

-What's stopping a Cowboys VS. Patriots Super Bowl?
Jacksonville.

Them Duval boys got the right formula, but their missing some ingredients.
If Mike P was playing, I'd give them a good shot but with Durant ( a Rookie) playing MLB,
smh.gif
and as long as Brian WIlliams is playing CB opposite Shean
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

He walked off the field with that look. Deny it all you want
Haven't you been calling for the explosion for damn near a month now? Calm down...

No sir. I actually have the Cowboys going to the Super Bowl. The only wild card to stop that is MR Owens. My wife and her ENTIRE family isCowboys. Their even trying to get my five year old daughter to join them instead of following me. It sucks, but she loves the crowd of people cheering asopposed to me watching Phins games with a bag over my head. Go figure.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Eli is the definitely the most easily rattled QB in the league. If he was so skittish/soft/vagina, he would be an Elite QB.

so when does winning games not count any more? I guess Plex threw those passes to himself
eyes.gif

where's those dudes that was sayign Seattle wasnt the best team in the NFC West after they lost to the Saints?
nerd.gif

That would be me, but if you consider winning the crown for the NFC Worst some sort of an accomplishment this year then more power to you. Now, where are thedudes at that said Reggie Bush would break out this year??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-The Jags and Colts are looking sharp heading into the playoffs.

-The Brown look good but I don't see them doing too much later on, maybe next year.

-Did the Madden Curse catch up to Vince Young??

-Say hello to the DROY, Patrick Willis.

-Why do people keep referring to the Pats as having a perfect season??

Top 5 Teams.

1.*Patriots
2.Cowboys
3.Colts
4.Jags
5.Packers

Fraud of the Week=Anybody that thought Detroit was going to beat Dallas yesterday.

Originally Posted by Jules300

Eli is the definitely the most easily rattled QB in the league. If he was so skittish/soft/vagina, he would be an Elite QB.

so when does winning games not count any more? I guess Plex threw those passes to himself
eyes.gif

Eli is lucky he actually has Plex. He threw some horrible passes to him and alot were off his back foot...again. It's not a coincidence that his numbersare so much better out of the pocket.

And BTW the defense won the game.

Do you even watch Giants games ?

Plax has to make these ridiculous catches, im surprised someone hasnt put a hurtin' on Plax the way Eli leaves him exposed to a hit.

Eli sucks my dude, he's nothing but a average QB and im being nice. This is coming from a Giants fan also.

holdupstop23, Reyes got the 2k8 cover ? or is it just a promo ? PM me your sig. My Giants sig didn't make it from ezboard.

eyes.gif

Eli is lucky he actually has Plex. He threw some horrible passes to him and alot were off his back foot...again. It's not a coincidence that his numbers are so much better out of the pocket.

or akers lost the game

-Tom Brady at 4,100 yards, 70.2%, 45 TDs and 5 Ints with 3 games yet to play
tired.gif

-Patriots have beaten their opponents by 21 or more points in 9 of their 13 games now
-Baltimore Ravens last 6 games have given up points of 44, 27, 32, 33, 21, and 38
-Ryan Grant is a beast.
-Jamal Lewis looking real nice this season.
-Carson Palmer: You are on notice. 22 Ints in his last 17 total games. He's nowhere near "elite" status anymore. His Oline isnt helping thingsthough.
-Everytime I watch the Seahawks play Patrick Kerney seems to be going off. Three more sacks again yesterday.
-Lot of teams with VERY uncertain QB situations this offseason, get ready for the usual QB carrousel
-If you want unlimited attention and TV networks acting like u claimed u invented the internet, then "guarantee" a win to the press. It should havewarranted about 10% of the actual attention it got, and the media showed their true colors yet again.

eyes.gif

Eli is lucky he actually has Plex. He threw some horrible passes to him and alot were off his back foot...again. It's not a coincidence that his numbers are so much better out of the pocket.

or akers lost the game
How did Akers lose the game ? O wait a 57 yard FG is a given in todays league.
eyes.gif

Giants win games by running the ball and defense. We were lucky enough for Eli to have a DECENT game.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Consider:

It's Week 14 and Rivers still doesn't go through his progressions, throwing to his first option even if double covered?
It's Week 14 and Norv Turner keeps insisting on running him between the (inept) guards into a wall of 8 or 9 defenders for zero or negative yards?
It's Week 14 and they're losing to a poor Titans team and Rivers vastly just underthrew the ball setting the Titans up for a TD?

It's called emotion and he's showing it because he's human. So it's ok for Moss (The whole Raider team), Owens (McNabb), Iverson (The 76ers organization and every head coach he had) and Bryant (Fat Shaq) to publically call out their teammates of the past, but if LT sits up when Rivers sits down in the heat of the moment he has a "piss poor attitude."

Give the ball to LT and you win.
Funny how its chilidish and considered a detrement to team chemistry when its not your favorite player doing those things.
and its not just one incident, its not even 2 or 3. this has been several incidents coming from LT.
U do that sorta %@@! in the locker room, not out in public. He's showing up Rivers, and maybe the reason it isnt registering for you is because He's your favorite player.
The dude is frustrated. Cut him some slack, unfortunately for him the CBS camera was pointed RIGHT at him when he decided to get up and mean mug.

To call him the biggest &^#*&#^ in the league or that he has a piss poor mindset is not fair and that's all I'm saying. I am a huge Chargerfan and yes he is my favorite player. He isn't a perfect human being with the perfect attitude that some media outlets try to sell him as but you all go alittle far in your NT headlines sometimes and I can't not give a rebuttal for the dude.

I can guarantee all of you would love to have my favorite player in the backfield of your respective teams.

Say hello to the DROY, Patrick Willis.

Hello

fullj.getty-75557976sg004_san_diego_cha.jpg

I don't think I have seen one mention of this dude in all of the "week in review" threads...but he deserves props

0de6de72ce077c3d4c4508fba73968b3-getty-75558004js002_san_diego_cha.jpg

-If you had to take a TE...would it be Gates or Witten?

-Why weren't the Eagles secondary being physical against a gimpy Plax? Was he even getting jammed off the line?

-Someone else who deserves props (and is extremely underrated)
3c95a57265a833d89b1dad38763f5ac1-getty-fbn-browns-texans.jpg

Dam itz Lou...just copy the sig and paste it on edit signatures. No need for that HTML stuff.

And Reyes really is on the cover.
pimp.gif

^^Don't get me wrong, the Eraser is nice... but you can't deny what PWillis is doin in SF. He's got the award on lock.

BTW, Mel Kiper, for as dumb as he sounds sometimes(i.e. Mike Williams will be a hall of famer
laugh.gif
) said at the draft Willis will be DROY... good call Mel

-Ryan Grant had HUGE holes yesterday, not seams, but HOLES... take it easy with the beast talk. anyone couldve got a 100 yesterday behind that line.

-wouldv'e been a different game with polamalu in there yesterday, tho i think the pats still win.

-watching romo is making me believe more and more that Colt Brennan will be a good pro. same motion, quick release, goes through his read quickly, etc.

-forget all the hype, its still cowboys and packers in the NFC... with a big gap between them and the vikings, hawks, bucs, giants

-brandon marshall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Lot of coaching vacancies coming up in a few weeks

On a side note, Lane Kiffin always wears the sickest fits on the sideline
pimp.gif

-Ryan Grant had HUGE holes yesterday, not seams, but HOLES... take it easy with the beast talk. anyone couldve got a 100 yesterday behind that line
He is looking beastly. And that goes beyond yesterday.

LT is a @%$%@
my man peyton manning IS and always WILL BE a problem...
gonzalez finally showing he is 1st rounder
pimp.gif
... that double move
eek.gif

VY .... still too early to tell but he isn't progressing like i would like
jacksonville beats up on alot of teams except the colts
romo...that guy is good 35 td's this early in his career and still 3 games left ....why was this guy on the bench for so long again??
AD is human after all...8+ in the box will make anyone human
laugh.gif

steelers
smh.gif

my son's td record is about to vanish

and last but not least

i thought miami had a chance against buffalo...what was i smoking 0-16 ...wow

Can't wait for the draft
pimp.gif

And then the removal of Kearse, Howard, McDougle, and all the other bums on our team.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

-Ryan Grant had HUGE holes yesterday, not seams, but HOLES... take it easy with the beast talk. anyone couldve got a 100 yesterday behind that line
He is looking beastly. And that goes beyond yesterday.

Realtalk. Who would've thought we'd find our running back after going through 3 other guys. Dude can reach 1000 for the season having played 10(not sure if it was 9 or 11) games
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom