NFL Week 14 In Review....

- Tomlinson is the biggest #%%@# in the nfl
roll.gif

The biggest *&^#&*^# is Jon Kitna. He actually really did show up his teammate on the sideline. You don't see the kicker showing Kitna up when hethrows an INT.

The second biggest &^@** is Anthony Smith. Tom Brady put a target on his back and made him pay for his comments.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

-Ryan Grant had HUGE holes yesterday, not seams, but HOLES... take it easy with the beast talk. anyone couldve got a 100 yesterday behind that line
He is looking beastly. And that goes beyond yesterday.

Realtalk. Who would've thought we'd find our running back after going through 3 other guys. Dude can reach 1000 for the season having played 10 (not sure if it was 9 or 11) games
sick.gif

Ryan Grand is THE hottest running back since week 8... hes in the top 20 in rushing yards after not playing in the first 7 games of the season

700+ yards in 6 games is fine with me, he looks good

romo...that guy is good 35 td's this early in his career and still 3 games left ....why was this guy on the bench for so long again??
The Tuna
smh.gif

PS, Im just wating for the playoffs so we can watch Wade Phillips self destruct, You know its gonna happen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

-Ryan Grant had HUGE holes yesterday, not seams, but HOLES... take it easy with the beast talk. anyone couldve got a 100 yesterday behind that line
He is looking beastly. And that goes beyond yesterday.

Realtalk. Who would've thought we'd find our running back after going through 3 other guys. Dude can reach 1000 for the season having played 10 (not sure if it was 9 or 11) games
sick.gif

Ryan Grand is THE hottest running back since week 8... hes in the top 20 in rushing yards after not playing in the first 7 games of the season

700+ yards in 6 games is fine with me, he looks good

700+ yards in 7 games*

He had 7 snaps in the 2nd and 3rd games of the season (I think).

He will have started 10 games by the end of the season.

Originally Posted by JayDubH11

So you guys are saying that LT's attitude sucks because he's publically showed he's displeased.

Consider: He's supposed to be the leader of that squad and he has shown a weak mindset on more than one occassion, teams don't need their leaders taking confidence away from a young QB.

Picture%2042(7).png

That pic was taken after the Pats were doin' the Lights Out dance on the 50 yd line after they stole the playoff game.

How is that picture indicative of a weak mindset?

I'd hope any other elite player would be pissed that they were getting shown up after a tough loss.

Originally Posted by DLo13

-Vince Young isn't ready to be a starting QB, period.

-The NFC South still sucks.

-Witten...
eek.gif

-That Colts/Ravens game was funny.

-Herm Edwards might be out of a job soon...

-Chris Redman, Aaron Stecker....it's Monday Night Football!
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

-Vick will get 18 months.
stecker is gunna beast....and vick the fagget got 23 months

My Chiefs are abysmal. The Dolphins would roll us by 20+ right now. They make me sick to my stomach. At least KU played good this year, or football seasonwould have sucked for me.

-- do Pats fans (or anyone else) think that if the Pats are playing in a blizzard in the playoffs that this will be a BIG problem??? brady and the passing gameare playing on another planet, but if there are bad conditions in Foxboro then what?

-- i don't think the Pats are that much better than the Colts right now

gotta...abysmal is to positive for the Chiefs right now. that o-line couldn't protect Croyle from a group of 5th graders. the broncos had the worst rushingdefense in the L and we rushed for 16 yards. now granted we were playing catch-up all day but seriously. the Chiefs are gonna need to completly gut that teamtop to bottom. starting with King Carl. . .

damn gunna you really think wade is going to fall apart ? this team is way better than any other team he has ever coached before. i think this could be a barryswitzer type cowboys team. i would love to see a good head coach get ahold of this team like jason Garett would be like jimmy johnson coach da boys again.

damn gunna you really think wade is going to fall apart ? this team is way better than any other team he has ever coached before. i think this could be a barryswitzer type cowboys team. i would love to see a good head coach get ahold of this team like jason Garett would be like jimmy johnson coach da boys again.

-LT is a bama and a cry baby and a ho and a biznitch ...

-Cowboys winning the super bowl ...

-Nothing else happened this week ... ... ... lol

- Good win for the Cowboys. Witten is a beast, still behind Gates and Gonzalez but a beast.

- Who would've thought the Packers would be anything like the 11-2 team they are?

- Tomlinson getting up when Rivers sat down
roll.gif

- Eli Manning is terrible.

- Rosenfels > Schaub? That trade is not working out so well for either team.

- Brady picked on Smith all night long.

- Cleveland.......winner of the division?

- 37 - 7 at the half was disgusting to see.

Top 5

1. Patriots
2. Cowboys/Colts
4. Packers
5. Jacksonville

1- Pats
2- Colts
3- Cowboys\Packers
4- Jaguars
5- Steelers
*6- Giants (6-1 on the road)

- Mangini is a terrible coach w\ horrible clock management, word to Herm. Clemens has also showed me nothing.

- I can bash Eli all I want, but he still leads his team to wins and that's all that matters IMO. He's an above avg QB who can lead and get the pointsneeded when it matters. It may look ugly some games, and he'll never have a high QB rating, but he's gettings wins with no deep threat whatsoever.

- Colts will win when it matters IMO, which is why I've had em in # 2 all season (they still win games despite the injuries, and they have the playoff expand Manning is still the QB).

-If you had to take a TE...would it be Gates or Witten?
Gates, but K2 over both

everyone loves Witten right now and rightfully so...but imagine putting either of those two in the Cowboys offense..

Back
Top Bottom