NFL Week 14 In Review....

S4L

Post your observations from Week 14....

-Mangini deserves to be fired after those terrible decisions in 4th quarter of that game.

-Tony Romo=Best QB in the NFC.

-Jaguars will be a tough team to play in the playoffs.

-What's stopping a Cowboys VS. Patriots Super Bowl?

-Vince Young isn't ready for the playoffs.

Fraud of the week=Pittsburgh Steelers

Top 5..
1.Patriots
2.Cowboys
3.Colts
4.Packers
5.Jaguars

-Vince Young isn't ready to be a starting QB, period.

-The NFC South still sucks.

-Witten...
eek.gif

-That Colts/Ravens game was funny.

-Herm Edwards might be out of a job soon...

-Chris Redman, Aaron Stecker....it's Monday Night Football!
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

-Vick will get 18 months.

-Anthony Smith should be taken to the showers by his teammates

- RAC for COY

- Dolphins are horrible. What are the odds we'll see 0-16 and 16-0?

- Troy Smith needs to start the rest of the season.

- The Colts are gonna be a serious issue come playoff time. Marvin will be back and the Pats will have their hands full

- Anyone see LT get up from the bench when Rivers sat down
eek.gif
roll.gif
He put that team on his back yesterday though. VY ain't there yet.

- Is Ryan Grant legit?

- Marion Barber saved the Cowboys yesterday.

- I didn't even know the Bengals played yesterday

- Only a matter of time before the wheels fall off of the Gee-men. They are getting by barely

- Dallas and GB don't wanna play probably two of the hottest teams; Vikings and Seahawks. Watch out

-Anthony Gonzalez
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1. Pats
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. GB
5. Jax

- The Colts are getting healthier and coming back to form.
- I'm starting to believe that Marvin Harrison doesn't have a "sprained knee".
frown.gif

- Adrian Peterson was completely shutdown. Chester Taylor on the other hand...
eek.gif
Watch out for the Vikings!
- LOL at "elite" teams struggling with garbage teams. It's only a matter of time before the luck runs out.
- Troy Smith needs to start for the Ravens.
- Memo to the league: Stop giving the Patriots fuel.
eyes.gif

- I like Herm Edwards...but his job is in jeopardy. Same for Billick...
- The more they force VY to stay in the pocket, the worse his stats get. Let him develop and perfect his running QB style. He'll get it done with time.This IS his 2nd year.
- Would be nice for Fred Taylor to be a Pro Bowler this year. Too bad he'll probably miss out again...

1. Patriots*
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Packers
5. Jags

- Fred Taylor should be going to the Pro Bowl

- The Jags are gonna be trouble in the playoffs

- As a cowboys fan i dont wanna play the Vikings or Packers in the playoffs

- Witten is a top 3 tight end

- Once again the Lions have mailed it in

- Anthony Smith should be put on IR after getting beat on two deep balls yesterday on simple play action, get your eyes out of the backfield and read thetackles.

- How cant you feel bad for Ed Reed and Ray Lewis

- Vince Young is nothing more than a taller version of Vick

- The Titans are slipping and will not recover

- Fraud of the Week = Anthony Smith

-Why do people take the steelers seriously ? Who have they beat ?
-How are the Giants 9-4 ?
-When the pats are running the ball, it makes them a better team.
-Give LT the ball
-Mia will go 0-16

1. Pats
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Packers
5. Jax

-Herm Edwards might be out of a job soon...
smh.gif
Man yall out yall rabid#!%% minds.
Herm is doing the best any coach could without any QB, OLine , or RB
He's got Eddie Kennison old as Returning Punts. that should tell you there is no speed or talent on that offense besides LJ and DBowe

-Mangini deserves to be fired after those terrible decisions in 4th quarter of that game.

laugh.gif
Hes just not a good coach at all, I been tryin to school yall about him
- Earnest Graham aka name your price in the off season
pimp.gif

- David Garrard
pimp.gif

- Reggie Williams is playing some serious Ball for the Jags. Glad he stepped it up this yr.
pimp.gif

- Freddie T
smh.gif
just disgusting. 10 year Vet and there's Only 1 RB in the AFCcan beat Fred in a footrace (Fast Willie Parker) DISGUSTING
-
smh.gif
@ Anthony Smith for making the spotlight so bright on himself that he triedto play Hero instead of his position.
- Gonzo stepped in pretty nicely, pleasant surprise
- I thought the NFL had open scheduling for Monday Night Football? Falcons vs Saints
sick.gif

- LT is a VAG, I gave him a pass after the NE hissy fit but no more,
- I said this in October and Imma say it again, HOW IS CARSON PALMER GETTING A PASS FOR PLAYING THIS POORLY?
- St Louis Rams
laugh.gif
, Brock Berlin at QB
roll.gif
, this season has been a complete joke. Feel bad for Beast Jackson & Big Game Holt cuzthey been balllin despite no help
- OK Panthers, its time to forget about Deshaun and DeAngelo, its not working.
- If Cowboys get young WR help this off season, Romo is gonna be the future headliner of the League
- where's those dudes that was sayign Seattle wasnt the best team in the NFC West after they lost to the Saints?
nerd.gif

- 49ers, Rams, Ravens, Panthers, Dolphins, and Chargers all need to make coaching changes.

- Witten is a beast...but people are gona start callin him the best TE..and that he is not

- Steve Smith needs to get out of Carolina ASAP

- I had no idea Brock Berlin was on an NFL roster

- Mangini is looking like a complete fool this year

- Is LT still the great character guy he was made out to be?

- If Jax didn't have to travel, I'd give them a fighters chance against NE/IND

- Seattle just keeps winning, a down year should've occured by now

- I don't know how Ryan Grant's doing it, but it's nice to see

- Romo is only behind Brady and Manning at this point

- Lastly, and the most obvious...everyone is playing for 2nd place

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]S4L3[/color]

why the
4f8354e9d901dfb4b049081e831a450698e3ed1.gif
would he choose to kick the field goal down 5and then try to recover "another " onside kick.........at least go for it on 4th down or punt it andwork with the 3 timeouts that you had on defense.......damn.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

-Anthony Smith should be taken to the showers by his teammates

- RAC for COY

- Dolphins are horrible. What are the odds we'll see 0-16 and 16-0?

- Troy Smith needs to start the rest of the season.

- The Colts are gonna be a serious issue come playoff time. Marvin will be back and the Pats will have their hands full

- Anyone see LT get up from the bench when Rivers sat down
eek.gif
roll.gif
He put that team on his back yesterday though. VY ain't there yet.

- Is Ryan Grant legit?

- Marion Barber saved the Cowboys yesterday.

- I didn't even know the Bengals played yesterday

- Only a matter of time before the wheels fall off of the Gee-men. They are getting by barely

- Dallas and GB don't wanna play probably two of the hottest teams; Vikings and Seahawks. Watch out

-Anthony Gonzalez
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1. Pats
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. GB
5. Jax

Seahawks?
laugh.gif
. Ask Al Harris what happened last time. (word to'03). Now the Vikings.... those dudes must be salty as hell after getting shutout, they're a threat. Before this week I thought the Bucs might be aproblem too, Texans proved me wrong.

Jason Hanson.
smh.gif

Is AP still the "goat"? I'd like to see all those guys check in with that today.

Matt Hasselback isn't getting enough love for what he's doing.

B Edwards seaason.
eek.gif

That Smith dude from Pitt will change his number and we'll never hear from him again. I wonder if it was coincidence that all the big plays, they wereburnin him.
laugh.gif
You don't think Bill and Brady were purposely tryingto air him out do you?
wink.gif

Miami. I just don't have the words. I'm just waiting for them to put Cameron on IR with everyone else. I don't know how we're going torecover from this, but I do know it will take a long time.

Anyone see all the Cowboys cheerin after the game.........except TO? It won't be long. Same thing for all the AP guys. When ya'll jump all over Mossfor havin a down game, what's your excuse when the mighty TO sucks?

-Lions need lots of help. Kitna is who we thought he was.
-LT is a very good rb. His 'tude is piss poor.
-Romo is legit.
-Greg Jennings is becoming a very good wr.
-Steelers are not all that and a bag of potato chips.
-Dophins made Buffalo look like a contender.
-Ernest Graham is gonna be making the cash soon.
-KC needs lots of upgrades.
-Shaun Alexander is done.
-Troy Smith needs to finish the season as a starter.

Anyone see all the Cowboys cheerin after the game.........except TO? It won't be long. Same thing for all the AP guys. When ya'll jump all over Moss for havin a down game, what's your excuse when the mighty TO sucks?
Did you even watch the game? Lions were throwing double teams all over T.O. Why you think Witten had a career day?

....and him not cheering after the game?

T.O. walked out of Ford Field with three catches, 21 yards and one NFC East championship cap.
"The only thing this matters is this hat on my head," T.O. said with a megawatt smile. "We won. Nothing else matters."

The Lions kept T.O. from extending his TD streak to eight consecutive games, but Jason Witten gave the Original 81 a lot of credit for the game-winning score.

The Cowboys ran the same four-vertical route play on which T.O. scored against the ******** and the Giants. With T.O. and Witten lined up on the same side, a safety playing Cover 2 is basically forced to choose whether he wants to help on an elite TE or elite WR. The safety, as had been the case all day, chose to take T.O. away.

- My bills might make the playoffs. This game against cleveland this week is gonna be hugh.
- Pats are unstoppable
- If A.D was a rookie Marshawn would win ROY
- Ravens are just sad
-Miami.......
alien.gif
sick.gif

-Dophins made Buffalo look like a contender.
SMH the bills are a contender
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Anyone see all the Cowboys cheerin after the game.........except TO? It won't be long. Same thing for all the AP guys. When ya'll jump all over Moss for havin a down game, what's your excuse when the mighty TO sucks?
Did you even watch the game? Lions were throwing double teams all over T.O. Why you think Witten had a career day?

....and him not cheering after the game?

T.O. walked out of Ford Field with three catches, 21 yards and one NFC East championship cap.
"The only thing this matters is this hat on my head," T.O. said with a megawatt smile. "We won. Nothing else matters."

The Lions kept T.O. from extending his TD streak to eight consecutive games, but Jason Witten gave the Original 81 a lot of credit for the game-winning score.

The Cowboys ran the same four-vertical route play on which T.O. scored against the ******** and the Giants. With T.O. and Witten lined up on the same side, a safety playing Cover 2 is basically forced to choose whether he wants to help on an elite TE or elite WR. The safety, as had been the case all day, chose to take T.O. away.

Riiiiight Shoes. Cuz Randy never gets double teamed huh? Make all the excuses you feel you need to. He walked off the field with that look. Denyit all you want, I know all Cowboy fans are crossing their fingers right this second hoping that TO gets like 15 catches for 500 yards and 6 scores next week. Congrats on the win, and the NFC East title, but one man can bring it down for you.

"We won. Nothing else matters."
pretty much, but also...

you know once the losses come, the good teammate and attitude will go right out the window

TO is being on his best behavior this year why? 12-1 and gettin his numbers

The Boys aren't going to have any problems with Terrell as long as they stay winning ballgames

So you guys are saying that LT's attitude sucks because he's publically showed he's displeased.

Consider:

It's Week 14 and Rivers still doesn't go through his progressions, throwing to his first option even if double covered?
It's Week 14 and Norv Turner keeps insisting on running him between the (inept) guards into a wall of 8 or 9 defenders for zero or negative yards?
It's Week 14 and they're losing to a poor Titans team and Rivers vastly just underthrew the ball setting the Titans up for a TD?

It's called emotion and he's showing it because he's human. So it's ok for Moss (The whole Raider team), Owens (McNabb), Iverson (The 76ersorganization and every head coach he had) and Bryant (Fat Shaq) to publically call out their teammates of the past, but if LT sits up when Rivers sits down inthe heat of the moment he has a "piss poor attitude."

Give the ball to LT and you win.

Back
Top Bottom