NFL Week 13 In Review.....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Also, anybody that thinks Moss is the best receiver in the league.

I gotta co-sign to that.....

nerd.gif

Nobody ever wants to listen to me...
eyes.gif
I told everyone they would struggle down the stretch because it's next to impossible to do this 16-0 thing... everyone told me they'd run the nuts to all these bad teams on their schedule. I still believe they will lose, but i'm losing that faith more and more.. it's going to be a down to the wire finish though, they will continue being tested by bad teams.
laugh.gif

Ya... you made that post and i thought you were an idiot
laugh.gif
... my bad

^Na, I'm aware of what luck is, it just brings up the connotation of unskilled random chance...like they flipped a coin or shot dice 2 determine home fieldadvantage... I'm just sayin we earned it.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

-Bob Sanders v. Greg Jones
sick.gif
eek.gif
oh god.. i knew someone was going to mention that.. Greg Jones got embarassed...

Greg Jones had his feet occupied by another defender so he was unable to defend himself.....Not to take anything away from Bob.

Where is JRAIN23 to defend 'Mossome'
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Dreclark u going to defend your FSU boys no matter what
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You already know.....

But for real, thats what happened....He got rocked, but a defender had his legs wrapped up....Bob laid him out though....

What I was trying to say was that if the hypothetical game was in Lambeau, it would be a completely different ballgame than the one in Dallas. By pretty much guaranteeing home field advantage you brought "good fortune" upon yourselves. So yes, you are lucky.

Are you basically trying to have a built-in excuse IF both the Cowboys and Packers get to the championship game and IF the Packers lose that game? That'sthe jist I'm getting from your posts.

- VY showed something of a passing game when Houston packed the box.
- Will this loss to the Colts while being so close and the Colts being so banged up send Jacksonville into a tailspin?
- Huard or Croyle doesn't matter without an O-line.
- So much for the Jets being an undergod.
- Peterson
eek.gif

- Eagles should be 7-5 and in a wild card spot.
- My heart dropped when Lindell hit that FG.
- Winslow would have come down inbounds.
- Manning is terrible but Rivers is not much better.
- TB defense is playing big.
- I hope the Bengals have a very good plan for moving forward into next year.
- Everything the Ravens players said last night I agree with for the most part.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Meb07

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Ted ginn sucks

indifferent.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8263
Originally Posted by CP1708

Meb07 wrote:
  • Passing on Brady Quinn for TED GINN was the dumbest thing ever

No it wasn't. Miami's front office is dumb and has made a TON of mistakes, but this one isn't that bad. At least, compared to the others. How many wins would the Phins have with Quinn at QB? Still zero. Quinn isn't worth a damn and from the Dolphins view point, they thought that taking a D Hester type guy would help their offense back up what they thought was going to be a solid defense. Things just didn't work out that way. They knew they would get Green, we all knew that, so taking a QB in round 2 to learn, and still get the playmaker on special teams, and best case a decent WR would be a bonus. Now, he hasn't done much as a WR, but that was what they were thinking. Had they taken Quinn, they would be payin him thru the nose to still lose games, we'd have nobody to return kicks, and we'd be even more shorthanded at WR, plus we may not have had the flexibility to move Chambers for a #2, which is a huge move since Randy went for a #4. All in all, they didn't screw this one up, they just overestimated some of their people on defense and had no way of knowing that both Green and Brown would go down in flames. So please, let the Brady Quinn-Harrington stuff go.
wink.gif

So 3 years from now when your paying another QB through the roof (not John Beck) will it be ok? Ted Ginn is Not Devin Hester. Ted Ginn owes Hester a few million.

Sure, why not? Beck don't cost that much and if he don't make, oh well. But you actin like Brady friggin Quinn is Peyton Manning. Beck and Quinn are equal at sucking, plus we at least have a chance for Ginn to grow and make some plays in the future. And nobody is D Hes except Devin himself. I said they thought Ginn could be a Hester TYPE. Someone mentioned above that Ginn has had two kickoffs called back on holding calls on the other side of the field both times. So, he could have 3 returns in 12 games as a rook, plus be learning the WR spot. So let's wait a year or two before we post that he sucks ok? Quit acting like Brady would be the savior of the franchise.

Brady would have been the savior of the franchise

just like ND would do something this season, right?

nobody wants that ND bum, thats why he was in the green room crying hours after everyone else left
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

just like ND would do something this season, right?

nobody wants that ND bum, thats why he was in the green room crying hours after everyone else left
laugh.gif

Yea just bring in a totally unrelated issue

Quinn>Russell

The Pats will be back to their regular selfs come next week.

You can bank on that!!!!

russel is some doo doo lol ... quinn will be better cuz hes white (about as much sense as some of the reasoning behind peoples posts)

What I was trying to say was that if the hypothetical game was in Lambeau, it would be a completely different ballgame than the one in Dallas. By pretty much guaranteeing home field advantage you brought "good fortune" upon yourselves. So yes, you are lucky.
LOL.

...and some of you dudes got the nerve to talk about Cowboys fans.

Originally Posted by Meb07

Ok, please explain. Please tell me why I should think that he would have lifted the Dolphins out of their misery. I'm willing to hear your side, letme have it.

Originally Posted by theone2401

You mean the same Brady Quinn who couldnt get any playing time over a QB who was picked up off of waivers?
laugh.gif

Are you serious? They didn't want to start him right away and now DA is playing out of his mind so they obviously cant bench him

Back
Top Bottom