NFL Week 13 In Review.....

-Bob Sanders v. Greg Jones
sick.gif
eek.gif

oh god.. i knew someone was going to mention that.. Greg Jones got embarassed...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Ted ginn sucks

indifferent.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8263
Originally Posted by CP1708

Meb07 wrote:
  • Passing on Brady Quinn for TED GINN was the dumbest thing ever

No it wasn't. Miami's front office is dumb and has made a TON of mistakes, but this one isn't that bad. At least, compared to the others. How many wins would the Phins have with Quinn at QB? Still zero. Quinn isn't worth a damn and from the Dolphins view point, they thought that taking a D Hester type guy would help their offense back up what they thought was going to be a solid defense. Things just didn't work out that way. They knew they would get Green, we all knew that, so taking a QB in round 2 to learn, and still get the playmaker on special teams, and best case a decent WR would be a bonus. Now, he hasn't done much as a WR, but that was what they were thinking. Had they taken Quinn, they would be payin him thru the nose to still lose games, we'd have nobody to return kicks, and we'd be even more shorthanded at WR, plus we may not have had the flexibility to move Chambers for a #2, which is a huge move since Randy went for a #4. All in all, they didn't screw this one up, they just overestimated some of their people on defense and had no way of knowing that both Green and Brown would go down in flames. So please, let the Brady Quinn-Harrington stuff go.
wink.gif

So 3 years from now when your paying another QB through the roof (not John Beck) will it be ok? Ted Ginn is Not Devin Hester. Ted Ginn owes Hester a fewmillion.

Originally Posted by Meb07

• Reggie Bush still cant lateral
    roll.gif
  • Eli is unstoppable just like his citizen eco
  • AJ Feely sucks
  • Ted ginn sucks
  • Jon Beck Sucks
  • Favre and the pack SUCk
  • AD is a lock for the HOF mark it down
  • Chargers are gonna be dangerous in the playoffs even with Norv

thats better...

Originally Posted by are owe double s

so pats could lose to the chargers....
So you're saying that like IMPOSSIBLE for that to happen.
smh.gif
The Pats almost lost to the Eagles, Colts, and
laugh.gif
at them for letting the Dolphins drop 28 points on them. Not just saying this because I'm a Charger fan...but let's get real. IF the Chargers play like they should (mistake free), I cant see why it would be impossible to win against the Pats.

you need to read my whole post pal... i was comparing the idea that he thinks the chargers are going to beat the patriots but the packers have noright even thinking about a W against the Cowboys... dont get a run in your hose about it

i didnt mean any offense about your chargers.... chilllllll
laugh.gif

-RIP to ST
-Eli sucks
-Feely Sucks
-Feagles is the best punter in the league
laugh.gif

-Sean Payton
smh.gif

-Why were the Dolphins fav. against the Jets ? they'll go 0-16

1.Pats
2.Colts
3.Cowboys
4.Steelers
5.Packers

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by are owe double s

so pats could lose to the chargers....
So you're saying that like IMPOSSIBLE for that to happen.
smh.gif
The Pats almost lost to the Eagles, Colts, and
laugh.gif
at them for letting the Dolphins drop 28 points on them. Not just saying this because I'm a Charger fan...but let's get real. IF the Chargers play like they should (mistake free), I cant see why it would be impossible to win against the Pats.
you need to read my whole post pal... i was comparing the idea that he thinks the chargers are going to beat the patriots but the packers have no right even thinking about a W against the Cowboys... dont get a run in your hose about it

i didnt mean any offense about your chargers.... chilllllll
laugh.gif

Nah..its cool. Just sayin though.
laugh.gif

But how about them Ravens...(No bandwagon) runnin all over the Pats
eek.gif
I never expected that tonight, I was expecting Pats winning this game before half
eek.gif
But
pimp.gif
nonetheless.

roll.gif
  • AJ Feely sucks
  • Ted ginn sucks
  • Jon Beck Sucks

thats better...

Maybe saying the Pack suck was a little harsh but they will NEVER beat the cowboys

you know Ginn is on maybe the worst football team ever, and hes only a rookie...it takes some time for Wideouts to adjust to the NFL and it doesnt help that hes on the dolpins

not to mention that the dolphins werent planning on him becoming a great WR right away anyways.... they wanted him to help with returns and big plays... imnot sure how many people are aware that hes had 2 kick/punt returns called back on penalties + the one he actually returned a couple weeks ago.... Ginn is NOTbad.

oh god.. i knew someone was going to mention that.. Greg Jones got embarassed...
I'm not saying it wasn't a good hit...but my dude was already slowed down by a previous leg tackle...at full speed it woulda been thatfamous gif from FSU part 2

The refs played a major rule but the miss q's that cost the Jaguars the game, and their defense couldn't get anybody off the field on third downwhich was very frustrating...

Garrard=Pro Bowl QB...and if he makes it he should give his roster spot to Fred Taylor

Two weeks in a row proves how beatable NE actually is.

Pats need to get it together. They've hit a lull and are struggling right now. Thank god for Tom Brady.

For 2 weeks in a row...The Pats Exposed themselves. Yet they still managed to win.
eek.gif
. It would be hella funny though if the Dolphins are the team that beatsthem. Don Shula is $#%! out a brick.

Junior Seau got did DIRTY by Willis McGahee...Dude completely spun around...hell was he lookin at? He's not gonna wanna watch tape on Wednesday lol...

At the end of this season, 2 teams will have 18-1 records...please write that down and attribute it 2 me...lowercase 'gold', capital 'N',lowercase 'boi' (not y) and a #7...

^ i will remember that young sir....Make sure yall dont cough up that 2nd L in the motor city on sunday....

What a game tonight, it shows how good the pats really are to be able to win back to back games with their backs against the ropes.
RIP MEAST
AP=WOW
The dolphins will go 1-15
The Lions will beat the Cowboys on sunday....maybe
Tampa bay is floating under the radar, watch out for them!!!!
GB will get healthy, WATCH OUT EVEN MORE FOR THEM hahahaha
Whats stoping a San Francisco vs Oakland Super Bowl?

I love the NFL!!!!

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Junior Seau got did DIRTY by Willis McGahee...Dude completely spun around...hell was he lookin at? He's not gonna wanna watch tape on Wednesday lol...

At the end of this season, 2 teams will have 18-1 records...please write that down and attribute it 2 me...lowercase 'gold', capital 'N', lowercase 'boi' (not y) and a #7...

That's that not what's going to happen...

Cowboys go 17-2

roll.gif
  • AJ Feely sucks
  • Ted ginn sucks
  • Jon Beck Sucks

thats better...

Maybe saying the Pack suck was a little harsh but they will NEVER beat the cowboys

A little harsh? And saying they will never beat the cowboys is straight
laugh.gif
... Y'all just lucky that championship game isn't going to be at Lambeau.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Fraud of the Week: Anybody that thinks the Patriots are undefeated. Also, anybody that thinks Moss is the best receiver in the league.

i can see that making ******ed$$#* predictions and requesting recognition months in advance is becoming a trend... and i dont like it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nobody asked what anybody thought of me making that prediction...I just did...how is it '******ed'? Fam, you actin like I said Mike Vick was gonna benext years MVP or Shaun Alexander was gon turn it on the next 4 games and pick up 1500 on the year. Don't like my prediction? Make your own, but don'tjust be comin in here with the sole purpose of tryna play me.

Oh yeah, PF (a reasonably biased Packer fan lol)...the Cowboys aren't 'lucky' nething...we will have home playoff games because we beat the Packersfor them.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Nobody asked what anybody thought of me making that prediction...I just did...how is it '******ed'? Fam, you actin like I said Mike Vick was gonna be next years MVP or Shaun Alexander was gon turn it on the next 4 games and pick up 1500 on the year. Don't like my prediction? Make your own, but don't just be comin in here with the sole purpose of tryna play me.

Oh yeah, PF (a reasonably biased Packer fan lol)...the Cowboys aren't 'lucky' nething...we will have home playoff games because we beat the Packers for them.

You don't fully comprehend the meaning of lucky do you? Let me help:

[table][tr][td]
Code:
Lucky \Luck"y\, a. [Compar. {Luckier}; superl. {Luckiest}.]   1. Favored by luck; fortunate; meeting with good success or      good fortune; -- said of persons; as, a lucky adventurer.      " Lucky wight." --Spenser.[1913 Webster]   2. Producing, or resulting in, good by chance, or      unexpectedly; favorable; auspicious; fortunate; as, a      lucky mistake; a lucky cast; a lucky hour.[1913 Webster]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
What I was trying to say was that if the hypothetical game was in Lambeau, it would be a completely different ballgame than the one in Dallas. By prettymuch guaranteeing home field advantage you brought "good fortune" upon yourselves. So yes, you are lucky.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Ted ginn sucks

indifferent.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8263
Originally Posted by CP1708

Meb07 wrote:

No it wasn't. Miami's front office is dumb and has made a TON of mistakes, but this one isn't that bad. At least, compared to the others. How many wins would the Phins have with Quinn at QB? Still zero. Quinn isn't worth a damn and from the Dolphins view point, they thought that taking a D Hester type guy would help their offense back up what they thought was going to be a solid defense. Things just didn't work out that way. They knew they would get Green, we all knew that, so taking a QB in round 2 to learn, and still get the playmaker on special teams, and best case a decent WR would be a bonus. Now, he hasn't done much as a WR, but that was what they were thinking. Had they taken Quinn, they would be payin him thru the nose to still lose games, we'd have nobody to return kicks, and we'd be even more shorthanded at WR, plus we may not have had the flexibility to move Chambers for a #2, which is a huge move since Randy went for a #4. All in all, they didn't screw this one up, they just overestimated some of their people on defense and had no way of knowing that both Green and Brown would go down in flames. So please, let the Brady Quinn-Harrington stuff go.
wink.gif

So 3 years from now when your paying another QB through the roof (not John Beck) will it be ok? Ted Ginn is Not Devin Hester. Ted Ginn owes Hester a few million.

Sure, why not? Beck don't cost that much and if he don't make, oh well. But you actin like Brady friggin Quinn is Peyton Manning. Beck andQuinn are equal at sucking, plus we at least have a chance for Ginn to grow and make some plays in the future. And nobody is D Hes except Devin himself. Isaid they thought Ginn could be a Hester TYPE. Someone mentioned above that Ginn has had two kickoffs called back on holding calls on the other side of thefield both times. So, he could have 3 returns in 12 games as a rook, plus be learning the WR spot. So let's wait a year or two before we post that hesucks ok? Quit acting like Brady would be the savior of the franchise.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Pats need to get it together. They've hit a lull and are struggling right now. Thank god for Tom Brady.

Nobody ever wants to listen to me...
eyes.gif
I told everyone they wouldstruggle down the stretch because it's next to impossible to do this 16-0 thing... everyone told me they'd run the nuts to all these bad teams on theirschedule. I still believe they will lose, but i'm losing that faith more and more.. it's going to be a down to the wire finish though, they willcontinue being tested by bad teams.
laugh.gif

I gotta co-sign to that.....

I said this too...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom