NFL Week 13 In Review.....

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

^^^ Yet marvin lewis doesnt get ripped cuz hes black when his coaching has been the worst ... think about it ... end race here >
You think Marvin Lewis aint gettin ripped?
ohwell.gif
they'retalking about firing him, how much more ripped can you get
laugh.gif

^^^ Yet marvin lewis doesnt get ripped cuz hes black when his coaching has been the worst ... think about it ... end race here >
what does this have to do with black QUARTERBACKS?

What team does Marvin Lewis play QB for?
ohwell.gif

I dont hear ANYONE saying this and between the NFL Network and espn all day I think I'm catching all the outlets aside from living in cincy ...
what does this have to do with black QUARTERBACKS?

What team does Marvin Lewis play QB for?
if you dont see the correlation between my statement and your statement and the point I was trying to make then go back to school and read a bookor two and then kill yourself ...

I dont hear ANYONE saying this and between the NFL Network and espn all day I think I'm catching all the outlets aside from living in cincy
Okay man, Ive seen it twice on PTI, repeatedly on NFL Live and I hear it on sports radio in the car.
Maybe I get more channels and radio station then you
tired.gif

*edit, and it was on the panel discussion on rome is burning after the New England loss

if you dont see the correlation between my statement and your statement and the point I was trying to make then go back to school and read a book or two and then kill yourself ...
Oh I see the point you were trying to make....but since the statement was only about the issues black qb's face I dont see the point in makingthat connection.

I think race is a bigger issue as far as black qb's are concerned then it is as far as black coaches are concerned .

-Jared Allen is great
-Old WRs still playing effective (Galloway, TO, Engram and we're still waiting on Terry Glenn and Marvin Harrison to come back)
-Joe Gibbs has to go. Just like Parcells, the game has passed em by.
-It's a good year for kickers. There are a lot of guys who have been money this season.
-The Raiders have a nice offensive line. Lamont Jordan was killing it earlier this season before he got injured and now Justin Fargas is on fire. DominicRhodes...why?
laugh.gif

-Who's getting that final wild card spot in the NFC?
nerd.gif

McNabb isn't a good guy to compare to. I'm sure some of it has to do with the fact he's black. But don't kid yourself. Most of it is thanks tohim playing for some of the most ******ed fans in the world. Can you believe some people STILL think Feeley should be starting over a healthy McNabb?
eyes.gif

I think race is a bigger issue as far as black qb's are concerned then it is as far as black coaches are concerned .
Well, the fact that you HAVE to interview a black coach heirs on the side of the coahes in the race card issue ... I think the problem with blackqb's is that they are all expected to run run run and be effecticve ... Mcnabb's problem is that he has tried sooo hard to be a pocket QB, when inorder to be the all pro that he can be, he needs to take off and run a little ... His injuries have limited him ... I wonder if fans are gettig selfish, theydont expect carson palmer to be exciting besides deep balls, where as Mcnabb used to run and fans got used to that

Well, the fact that you HAVE to interview a black coach heirs on the side of the coahes in the race card issue ... I think the problem with black qb's is that they are all expected to run run run and be effecticve ... Mcnabb's problem is that he has tried sooo hard to be a pocket QB, when in order to be the all pro that he can be, he needs to take off and run a little ... His injuries have limited him ... I wonder if fans are gettig selfish, they dont expect carson palmer to be exciting besides deep balls, where as Mcnabb used to run and fans got used to that

McNabb can't run like that any more though. He's not trying to be a pocket QB, he has to be a pocket QB. The game wears on you. 2007 McNabbcan't scramble like 1999 McNabb.

The Steelers should have to forfeit games because of that "field".
It was fine last night, don't know why the plural form of the word is necessary... the dolphins might have a a case, if anybody gave a damnabout them this year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

McNabb isn't a good guy to compare to. I'm sure some of it has to do with the fact he's black. But don't kid yourself. Most of it is thanks to him playing for some of the most ******ed fans in the world. Can you believe some people STILL think Feeley should be starting over a healthy McNabb?
eyes.gif

Why?

McNabb has more wins in the regular season and playoffs than Carson Palmer.

Not to mention McNabb gets it done with SEVERELY less weapons than Palmer. And when he did have TO he had a GREAT season.

McNabb CAN play from the pocket. I don't understand why the common stereotypes about Black qb's is that they need to run to throw the ball.

Well, the fact that you HAVE to interview a black coach heirs on the side of the coahes in the race card issue ... I think the problem with black qb's is that they are all expected to run run run and be effecticve ... Mcnabb's problem is that he has tried sooo hard to be a pocket QB, when in order to be the all pro that he can be, he needs to take off and run a little ... His injuries have limited him ... I wonder if fans are gettig selfish, they dont expect carson palmer to be exciting besides deep balls, where as Mcnabb used to run and fans got used to that

That's the problem.

NFL Black qb's are expected to run 4.2 speed, throw the ball down the field 80 yards, and be a leader like Obama with no weapons on the offensive side.

along with S4L3's ability to continue to hate on the packers weekly.
LOL. I'm hating on a team that just got blasted by my team.

Yeah, I'm hating....

Shoes didn't say anything about replacing McNabb?
McNabb would have thrown 4 ints yesterday...

so pats could lose to the chargers....
So you're saying that like IMPOSSIBLE for that to happen.
smh.gif
The Pats almost lost to the Eagles, Colts, and
laugh.gif
at them for letting the Dolphins drop28 points on them. Not just saying this because I'm a Charger fan...but let's get real. IF the Chargers play like they should (mistake free), I cantsee why it would be impossible to win against the Pats.

- Rivers = needs to replaced at QB
smh.gif

- Chargers secondary can now be called decent at best.
- Norv Turner has to go.
- Chargers can finish at 11-5.
- Pats will go undefeated
- Brady, Moss, Welker
pimp.gif

- Phins will never win a game...this season.
- Steve Smith, Jason Taylor, Tony Gonzalez needs a new team
-
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
at the BRONCOS
laugh.gif

- Ravens and Cincy = Done.
- AP (Vikings type) = BEAST...
eek.gif
ROY
- 3 playoff teams will be coming from the AFC South
-
smh.gif
at the Saints and Bears....at Joe Gibbs to that list.
- Are the Cowboys really that good....hmmm we'll see.

My Top 10:
1. Patriots.
2. Cowboys
3. Colts
4. Packers
5a. Jaguars
5b. Steelers
6a. Chargers
6b. Bucs
7. Seahawks
8. Giants
eyes.gif

Edit: TOP 5 got their spots on lock IMO...and 6 - 10 can vary week by week. really no point of making 6 -10.
nerd.gif

• Reggie Bush still cant lateral
    roll.gif
  • Eli is unstoppable just like his citizen eco
  • AJ Feely sucks
  • Passing on Brady Quinn for TED GINN was the dumbest thing ever
  • Ted ginn sucks
  • Jon Beck Sucks
  • Favre and the pack SUCk
  • AD is a lock for the HOF mark it down
  • Chargers are gonna be dangerous in the playoffs even with Norv

-It's tough to ignore what the Vikings are doing. Their schedule does look kinda easy the rest of the season.

pimp.gif
Hopefully, we can finish strong and avoid any injuries the rest of the way.Although i'm hoping for a playoff berth, i'll consider it a BONUS if we make it. With the right moves in the offseason and the progression of ourplayers, we'd be straight next season
pimp.gif

- Hines Ward is unhateable, but I still don't like him. He's one of those "I'm too classy to brag, but I still do it deceptively" type dudes, word to Ray Allen. Show it or don't.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels this way.

Meb07 wrote:

No it wasn't. Miami's front office is dumb and has made a TON of mistakes, but this one isn't that bad. At least, compared to the others. How many wins would the Phins have with Quinn at QB? Still zero. Quinn isn't worth a damn and from the Dolphins view point, they thought that taking a DHester type guy would help their offense back up what they thought was going to be a solid defense. Things just didn't work out that way. They knew theywould get Green, we all knew that, so taking a QB in round 2 to learn, and still get the playmaker on special teams, and best case a decent WR would be abonus. Now, he hasn't done much as a WR, but that was what they were thinking. Had they taken Quinn, they would be payin him thru the nose to still losegames, we'd have nobody to return kicks, and we'd be even more shorthanded at WR, plus we may not have had the flexibility to move Chambers for a #2,which is a huge move since Randy went for a #4. All in all, they didn't screw this one up, they just overestimated some of their people on defense and hadno way of knowing that both Green and Brown would go down in flames. So please, let the Brady Quinn-Harrington stuff go.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Meb07

• Reggie Bush still cant lateral
    roll.gif
  • Eli is unstoppable just like his citizen eco
  • AJ Feely sucks
  • Ted ginn sucks
  • Jon Beck Sucks
  • Favre and the pack SUCk
  • AD is a lock for the HOF mark it down
  • Chargers are gonna be dangerous in the playoffs even with Norv

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Gunna, you forgot to mention kansas. Sure they dont have a strong schedule, but they're still #3 in the BCS standings.

Back
Top Bottom