NFL Week 13 In Review.....

Originally Posted by CP1708

J's, I hadn't heard anything about that, there were people making noise during the moment of silence? Did those people get tossed out? I sure as hell wish they would have if it's true. That's BS.
smh.gif
There were a lot of awkward moments at the game on Sunday. People went from tearing up during the tribute video to cheering a minute later in hisrememberance. I would have rather seen everybody stay quiet during the moment of silence, but they weren't intentionally being disrespectful - it was justawkward. So I wouldn't make a big deal of it.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Mr. Payne is forgetting, we are still the wild card, still have a cakewalk schedule the rest of the way, and swept the sorry Ratbirds.

PIT lost to ARZ, does that mean they are not in the playoffs?

It aint easy going out west and winning on the road. Vice versa for NFC west teams.

the ravens can run the table, season aint over yet.
smokin.gif
the ravenscan steal that last wild card spot. they even have a slight chance at winning the afc north if the steelers, bengals and browns stumble

The Good
-10 players on the field (RIP ST)
-T. Jackson showing signs of a passing game.
-My first Jags game; I'm jumping on the bandwagon now, so when they win AFC in 3 years* (it's a guess-timate) y'all don't try and torch me.
-I'm convinced AD is half-machine... There's no way to convince me otherwise.
-Leon Washington
pimp.gif
and my Jets showing signs of life... (Yeah, it was the Dolphins, I know
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
)
-Hines Ward is the happiest NFL player ever
laugh.gif

The Bad
-Is Mike Martz not the offensive coordinator for Detroit anymore? Do they even have a defensive coordinator?
-ST's death or not, Joe Gibbs has been doing this too long to NOT know about the 2 timeout rule.
-How can the Bronco's front 7 call themselves professionals? Seriously, HOW?
-Did Gates pee in River's Cherrios?
-As much a Browns fans wanna believe it, that's was NOT a force out. (Yes, he got pushed, but K2 wasn't gonna be in-bounds anyway)
-Are Bowe and Gonzales the only one allowed to catch passes?

The Ugly
-Bob Sanders v. Greg Jones
sick.gif
eek.gif

-What's the difference between the Steelers now vs. the '05 Steelers? Attitude?

Shoes didn't say anything about replacing McNabb? Total and utter shock. I guess that's because Feeley cost us a win yesterday.

My Chiefs are bad. Really bad. The AFC West is bad in general. Denver got spanked by the Raiders. I don't think anyone wants to win the division. I guessthe Chargers will but they won't go far as long as Phillip Rivers is the QB.

- Rest in Peace, ST.
- I've never found myself rooting for another NFC East team unless it had some kind of implication to the Cowboys making the playoffs, but I was mad bummedwhen the 'Skins lost yesterday. That's on you, Joe.
tired.gif

- Joey Galloway, tuck that AARP card away for now.
eek.gif

- Josh McCown was 15-15 with over 200 yards at one point.
eek.gif

- Rex Grossman was 9-9 at one point.
eek.gif
eek.gif

- The Vikings are so inconsistent.
- Rumor has it AD's DNA has been traced back to being a direct descendant of Christ.
- The Bengals are disgusting to watch right now.
- Chris Henry NEEDS more looks.
- The Steelers should have to forfeit games because of that "field".
- Hines Ward is unhateable, but I still don't like him. He's one of those "I'm too classy to brag, but I still do it deceptively" typedudes, word to Ray Allen. Show it or don't.
- Somebody used the "Fumbilitis" Madden card on Fast Willie last night.
eyes.gif

- Mo Morris put Sheldon Brown on skates with an ordinary
91a356f89391c5d34150465adaef455a7b855a3.gif
Shaun Alexander-type juke.
smh.gif

- Cleveland got a raw deal -- oh well.
happy.gif

- Reggie, control your A.D.D., dufus.
- Taylor and MJD is unfair.
- Does anybody else forget that the Panthers are an NFL team?

- Cowboys are good on offense, but their D may catch up to them. Aaron Rodgers?
damn man can human beings let up when they are up 20 and an otherwise bum qb comes in, replacing a legend who just threw 2 picks? Damn it'slike ya'll never played or watched sports before ... How many times do you see a small bum school beat a powerhouse or one unsung hero come off the benchto lead a comeback? Its human nature to have things like that happen ... rodgers had something to prove and the boys O was so dominant that the D was justgoing through the motions ... I mean look at grants run, they were just standing around waiting for someone else to make a play and got burnt ... I know when Iplayed bball and football I let up against bum squads, just because its no competition ... now as for the NFL week 13 ...

-LMAO @ Sean Payton thinkin hes ready to be a head coach after one good year of O coordinator, and Reggie Bush?

-I'm suprised people are blaming Gibbs when dude hit the 51 yarder after the first time out anyway, and the reason they were that close was a void in themiddle of the field where deuce one would have been ... smh

-Steelers = Frauds

-Jags = Colts Manwhores

-Lions may not win again (Roy Williams is done for the year)

-AD is the absolute truth and if he can stay healthy will probably be the best ever

-Who's on the Feely bandwagon now? lololol

-The Dolphins look horrible and its kind of sad cuz they have some decent players

-That whole AFC is so much better than NFC talk has got to chill out a little

-Browns will finish 8-8 at best

-I still think the Chargers will beat the Pats in the playoffs ... ... ...

-Packers will be out in the first round of the playoffs

-RIP ST

AD is a damn beast... best rookie i have ever witnessed

Sean Payton is a #$!***# idiot... i hate that guy. he has so much young talent on that team and he has no idea how to coach it, stop doing that trick play @*%#its pathetic.

btw did anybody hear the call when the Saints ran that reverse? 3:20:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d804bb9e3
"what are you DOING???"
laugh.gif
my exact reactions

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

- Cowboys are good on offense, but their D may catch up to them. Aaron Rodgers?
damn man can human beings let up when they are up 20 and an otherwise bum qb comes in, replacing a legend who just threw 2 picks? Damn it's like ya'll never played or watched sports before ... How many times do you see a small bum school beat a powerhouse or one unsung hero come off the bench to lead a comeback? Its human nature to have things like that happen ... rodgers had something to prove and the boys O was so dominant that the D was just going through the motions ... I mean look at grants run, they were just standing around waiting for someone else to make a play and got burnt ... I know when I played bball and football I let up against bum squads, just because its no competition ... now as for the NFL week 13 ...

-Steelers = Frauds

-AD is the absolute truth and if he can stay healthy will probably be the best ever

-That whole AFC is so much better than NFC talk has got to chill out a little

-I still think the Chargers will beat the Pats in the playoffs ... ... ...

-Packers will be out in the first round of the playoffs

So just because you thought a squad was worse, you didn't play your hardest? Sounds like excuses (word to shoes' thread on the game)... When theybeat you what did you say? "I didn't even try lololol"
Steelers are far from frauds...
ohwell.gif

WAAAY too early to be saying that, and even proposing that he'll stay healthy is a bit foolish imo.

No that talk does not need to chill out a little, it is absolutely true.

The CHARGERS? You serious? That's like one of those guesses where it has 0.0001% chance of coming true, but if it does you get to act like you knew it wascoming all along.

Your hate dislike for the Packers is strong evident myboy, y'all won by 10 points against a depleted team
eyes.gif

edit: You just said we were good
eek.gif

hater
I dont hate ... they squeak by teams and win fluke games and lose to the Jets ... end of story

It truly is though, so why stop?
Lets be real, colts and pats are good, but everyone else is decent ... Packers and Boys are good, everyone else is decent, but NFC decen > AFCdecent

So just because you thought a squad was worse, you didn't play your hardest? Sounds like excuses (word to shoes' thread on the game)... When they beat you what did you say? "I didn't even try lololol"
ohwell.gif

WAAAY too early to be saying that, and even proposing that he'll stay healthy is a bit foolish imo.

The CHARGERS? You serious? That's like one of those guesses where it has 0.0001% chance of coming true, but if it does you get to act like you knew it was coming all along.

Your hate for the Packers is strong my boy, y'all won by 10 points against a depleted team
eyes.gif

If you were any good at sports in your life, and you're telling me you played 100% all the time, you're a damn liar ... Steelers are frauds ... I siadif he was healthy and he is more nasty then any back I've ever seen ... NFC > AFC overall ... Relax on the caps dude its just the internet and I doadmit I'm reaching on the cargers over pats prediction, but it could happen ... Packers licked our cleats ...

The Chiefs suck.

Herm Edwards sucks.

Carl Peterson sucks.

I feel awful for Tony Gonzalez and almost wish he could be traded to another team so he could get the Superbowl ring he deserves...add Bryan Waters to that.

Nice TD Jared Allen.

Please Santa, give us an O-line and an all pro QB for Christmas.

I dont hate ... they squeak by teams and win fluke games and lose to the Jets ... end of story
indifferent.gif
a win is a win plan and simple. at the end of theday it doesn't matter if you like how they played or didnt like what they did..its still a win

Lets be real, colts and pats are good, but everyone else is decent ... Packers and Boys are good, everyone else is decent, but NFC decen > AFC decent
Pats, Colts,Steelers,Chargers>>> ANY four teams in the NFC.

- R.I.P. ST
- My bills just keep winning
- Trent or Losman?
- A.D. = beast
- LT= beast
- Browns got robbed
- Bengals just suck now
- AFC>NFC
- Dolphins smh
- Fred T better make the pro bowl this year
-Wat the hell is up with hines field?
- Congrads to Hines Ward H.O.F. in the making

i dunno...im starting to think the afc isnt as strong as people think. but i'll hold off on drawing conclusions just yet.

T-Jax is progressing...

Vince Young is slowly becoming a good passer...

49ers suck. Bring Norv Turner back...

McNabb gets ripped for not playing incredible EVERY GAME when Carson Palmer has been sucking all season and isn't killed in the media. Typical.

R.I.P Sean Taylor.

Lets be real, colts and pats are good, but everyone else is decent ... Packers and Boys are good, everyone else is decent, but NFC decen > AFC decent

So just because you thought a squad was worse, you didn't play your hardest? Sounds like excuses (word to shoes' thread on the game)... When they beat you what did you say? "I didn't even try lololol"
ohwell.gif

The CHARGERS? You serious? That's like one of those guesses where it has 0.0001% chance of coming true, but if it does you get to act like you knew it was coming all along.

Your hate for the Packers is strong my boy, y'all won by 10 points against a depleted team
eyes.gif

If you were any good at sports in your life, and you're telling me you played 100% all the time, you're a damn liar ... Steelers are frauds ... I siad if he was healthy and he is more nasty then any back I've ever seen ... NFC > AFC overall ... Relax on the caps dude its just the internet and I do admit I'm reaching on the cargers over pats prediction, but it could happen ... Packers licked our cleats ...

so pats could lose to the chargers.... but the packers are a D3 team compared to the cowboys, and the defense just wasnt trying?? i get it now!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

indifferent.gif
a win is a win plan and simple. at the end of the day it doesn't matter if you like how they played or didnt like what they did..its still a win

Pats, Colts,Steelers,Chargers>>> ANY four teams in the NFC.

Jaguars >> Chargers right now.

Also dude said overall, the top 4 teams is not overall.

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif

If you were any good at sports in your life, and you're telling me you played 100% all the time, you're a damn liar ... Steelers are frauds ... I siad if he was healthy and he is more nasty then any back I've ever seen ... NFC > AFC overall ... Relax on the caps dude its just the internet and I do admit I'm reaching on the cargers over pats prediction, but it could happen ... Packers licked our cleats ...

I didn't use any caps... other than the beginning of sentences and to give emphasis on two words. About the sports thing, when I played football Ididn't have to do too much, other than hit every kick they gave me a shot at
pimp.gif
Oh and play cornerback but that was sort of pointless because our D-Line didn't allow QB's to pass. The Coach of my "soccer"team is on some Belichick type*$*% and tries to do things like have the whole team score, and once you slack you're cut so I'm not necessarily lying...maybe reaching.
laugh.gif

Upon rethinking the AFC/NFC dispute I'm starting to agree with you, sort of (
embarassed.gif
), after all we have the better of the two teams who started 0-8 (or was it0-9)
roll.gif

I think people (including myself) focus on the idea that the AFC stays winning the super bowl since the Packers lost to the Broncos
tired.gif
(excluding TB) and that might be why there is so little discussion of who'sreally better.

the ravens can run the table, season aint over yet.
smokin.gif
the ravens can steal that last wild card spot. they even have a slight chance at winning the afc north if the steelers, bengals and browns stumble
The Cravens are going to be taken out to the shed tonight
laugh.gif

Sorry, no playoffs, doggy.

McNabb gets ripped for not playing incredible EVERY GAME when Carson Palmer has been sucking all season and isn't killed in the media. Typical.
But yet when McNabb said Black QB's have a tougher time especially dealing with the media he gets discredited and accused of pulling the racecard where race is not involved. OKAY
grin.gif

^^^ Yet marvin lewis doesnt get ripped cuz hes black when his coaching has been the worst ... think about it ... end race here >

Back
Top Bottom