NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

browns have had multiple 1sts in:

of the last 11 drafts the only time they havent drafted top 20: 2009 (21st), 2011 (21st) and 2019 (traded their 1st for OBJ)

of all those 1sts 3 guys are still on the team, baker, myles and denzel ward

browns have had multiple 1sts in:

of the last 11 drafts the only time they havent drafted top 20: 2009 (21st), 2011 (21st) and 2019 (traded their 1st for OBJ)

of all those 1sts 3 guys are still on the team, baker, myles and denzel ward

that's why it's a bit funny when fans think accumulating draft picks will somehow negate the fact that the franchise has already shown an inability put them to use.

I feel like this needs to be posted again. Here are the dolphins last 3 drafts

Capture.JPG

I feel like Josh Rosen should be added in here as well since the Dolphins had an entire seasons worth of draft tape on him and still decided to send a second rounder for him even though they will probably select a quarterback in this next draft.

i mean.. dont get me wrong, i like what the dolphins are doing.. but this is a 2-3 year thing

and by no means is it a guarantee with anything.. i get he minkah trade form both sides.. and they robbed the texans for tunsil (the texans who still have a horrible oline.. and allowed 2 highend quality oline guys to walk)

hell if i was them, i'd be offering to take on bad contracts to pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd (like with that texans/browns deal for that one QB)

and it also depends on hitting on those picks.. but you need to have picks, so you have the ability to miss on guys.. because even if you get talented guys, you dont know how they'll transition

but you gotta make sure you get someone in house who knows what the hell they're doing.. and spend money on things where there is no salary cap, coaches, analytics department, scouts and a damn good GM

good riddance to Burfict

The way he leaves after getting tossed says it all. Blowing kisses to the fans. Smiling. You just got tossed from the game and left your team 1 man down and you're smiling.

$4m in fines in his career. :smh:

I was curious so I looked it up.
Screenshot_20190930-101231_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190930-101322_Samsung Internet.jpg

going back to 2000(not including this year since they're "tanking"), dolphins have 26 more wins than the raiders during that span; 4 playoff appearances each with the raiders making it to 1 superbowl.

Dolphins won’t win 16 games in the next 4 years combined, including the current season...

The nerve to imply there is a team WORSE then them....

someone probably tipped his chair over. he prob flopping around on the ground like a fish right now. we should pitch in for a life alert for him

:rofl:Most your jokes are DAF, but this one made me laugh.

Also, I hope you get hit by a bus on the way to the Kwik-E-Mart

Where the **** is the WIR BAMF junglejim junglejim

**** you. Ill try to come up with something you small **** having, 50 pound weighing, timb wearing, women beating, pigeon toed butt blaster

:rofl:Most your jokes are DAF, but this one made me laugh.

Also, I hope you get hit by a bus on the way to the Kwik-E-Mart

**** you. Ill try to come up with something you small **** having, 50 pound weighing, timb wearing, women beating, pigeon toed butt blaster

I don’t beat women and I’m definitely not small at all

I remember when someone in General was saying his **** was huge and Steezy didn’t believe him and told him to send a pic. That **** was comedy.

Back
Top Bottom