NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

They love the Cowboys in the 757...:nthat: :nthat:

1569878752801.jpeg

I also think the Dolphins’ tanking is going to work out. Not sure I’d say they’re in far better shape than the Raiders because the Raiders have decent assets to do the same if they wanted, plus while I don’t trust Gruden and Mayock I don’t particularly trust the Dolphins coach/gm setup at all either.

Both teams also have questionable ownership.

I’ll never understand why the tidewater area has such an affinity for the Cowboys lol
I don't understand how there are so many Cowboys fans period.

I get that they had a dynasty, but so did/do the Niners/Steelers/Pats etc, and none of those fanbases are touching the sheer volume of the Cowboys.

Hahahaha Hahahaha here is your god damn week in review thread
Aren’t you the little ***** that makes them? Do your job and STFUB

Look, this is not a comparison between the two franchises. I don't give a **** about all the way back to 2000, or in 1974 or whatever the **** you people are doing.

I'm saying, as horrible as we are, we're still much better off than the Oakland-Las Vegas Raiders.

10 year deal for an announcer. TEN. That **** was CLOWNED in here a year ago, I guess everyone is happy with it now.

Traded Mack AND a 2nd rounder, to get 2 firsts.
Grier, the guy you guys are clowing, got 2 firsts AND a 2nd, for Tunsil, who is nowhere close to what Mack is.

Raiders traded the younger, cheaper Cooper, who has gone on to flourish with Dak Prescott. So they could then trade more picks to sign a huge deal for an older WR.

AND THEY KEPT DEREK CARR. Who makes a **** ton of money, and throws sideways. Not his arm slot, on the field.

We traded a 2nd (after acquiring an extra 2nd :wink: ) for Rosen......who is on his rookie deal.

And when you guys say "well, they still have the assets to draft better than this team or that team, no, because as you guys are praising, they are 2-2, in other words, headed for that magical 8-8 type season that will help them get the 15th pick.

So you have an NFL analyst as GM, a MNF announcer as head coach for a decade, Derek Carr and his contract, Antonio Brown is gone, Burfict is now gone, Richie Incognito (in 2019 no less) the #4 pick that they reached for, another #1 pick who is out for the season, and Jacobs who I love. (I do, I love him, he's really good) And 2 picks in the first round next year. The Bears, and their mid first.

Know what's going to happen? They are going to want to move on from Carr. They could have drafted a QB OR traded up for one in 2019 (they loved Murray), or they can draft one in 2020, which.......they'd have to trade up for.

Maybe they'll want to trade up for our Steelers pick to take a QB. :nerd:

If you're scoring at home (you're not) we have no bad contracts anymore, we have 25+ picks over the next two drafts, 5 1's, 4 2's, and 3 3's. We have 160+ mil in cap space. Now, if we trade for a 31 year old receiver with mental issues, or a linebacker on the edge of getting suspended for life, then yeah, we're worse than they are. Well, we don't have a 10 year contract to Booger McFarlane, but y'all seem ok with that now.

Just dawned on me Dilfer hasn’t been around lol. He got booted? What for?

He got laid off during those mass cuts like 2 years back but I prefer to think it was for being a trash analyst :lol:

Either way, Hasselbeck, Moss and Woodson >>>

#NeverForget this genius piece of insight

I will say I like the Dolphins rebuild better than the Raiders rebuild but to refer to Gruden as an MNF announcer is disingenuous.

Could say it was decades ago but you could kinda understand the move considering he was their last successful coach and the Raiders are in a state of dysfunction.

So what changes coming for either team if they lose tonight?

Bengals gotta start trading people eventually, right?

And I don’t even know what Steelers do

I’m guessing AJ green gets traded if they lose

Steelers will just wait for someone to become elite at their craft, ride them into the ground, then low ball the **** out of him

I’m guessing AJ green gets traded if they lose

Steelers will just wait for someone to become elite at their craft, ride them into the ground, then low ball the **** out of him

I feel like bengals could sell of so many dudes... like what’s his face from Washington finally playing well

I would think the gameplan is still the same for the steelers win or lose tonight.

Continue to compete every week to see what you have in Rudolph and a young defense.

The AFC North is going to be a bit weaker this year, there isn't one team that's been impressive yet, I'm thinking 9-7/10-6 wins the division. That's still achievable for everyone, realistically.

If they can go 8-8 or 9-7 I'd consider the season successful.

I will say I like the Dolphins rebuild better than the Raiders rebuild but to refer to Gruden as an MNF announcer is disingenuous.

Could say it was decades ago but you could kinda understand the move considering he was their last successful coach and the Raiders are in a state of dysfunction.

You have to have a plan when you do a rebuild. The Raiders had no plan:lol:

The dolphins are still terrible and they will continue to be terrible as well.

Back
Top Bottom