NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I know I wasn't very receptive of the Vikings signing Kirk for that big of a deal back when it happened.

His numbers always look decent at the end of the season, but it doesn't necessarily translate to wins. Yes, I understand its a team sport, but Cousins isn't exactly the QB you want when facing good teams or in primetime.

I get that the Vikings wanted to replace Teddy and didn't think Keenum was the guy to do that. Easy to say what they should've done in hindsight. Still plenty of enough time for Kirk to turn things around though.

Raiders traded Mack for two 1's, AND threw in a 2nd round pick. Astonishingly dumb.
Then they traded Coop for a 1, and that I could get behind. Sort of "helped" with the Mack deal.

Then they kept Carr. Just...... :smh:

So naturally, they go out and trade picks away for an older, more expensive receiver. :lol:
"He'll flourish here, he'll change, he's dominate catching screens here...."

Then Burfict.
"He's matured now, he's a captain, he's learned, he's wiser...."

Then Icognito.
*Coming soon*

Monday night announcer on a 10 year deal and an NFL Network talking head for a GM.

We're tanking, about to go 0-16, and somehow, we are in FAR better shape than this team. Are we sure Al Davis is dead?

The team that’s 0-4 and has been outscored 163-16 is in far better than shape than the squad that’s 2-2

455B14B4-CA04-4FBB-B2C2-753F5DA4FF8B.jpeg

Dolphins fans clowing the Raiders now? Dolphins might possibly be the worst team in NFL history this season. Unbelievable. Win a game before you clown Oakland. Hell, score more than 13 points! Miami never done a damn thing!

I'm not complimenting Miami at all, we are tanking to the core. We sellin off everything. I'm not propping them for it.

The Raiders are a dumpster fire. They still have Carr, and when Icognito goes off the rails soon (it will happen) they will have burned thru all 3 of the people they spent the summer hyping. And still have 9 years of Gruden, and whatever of Mayock. (I at least like Mike a lil bit)

I'm not complimenting Miami at all, we are tanking to the core. We sellin off everything. I'm not propping them for it.

The Raiders are a dumpster fire. They still have Carr, and when Icognito goes off the rails soon (it will happen) they will have burned thru all 3 of the people they spent the summer hyping. And still have 9 years of Gruden, and whatever of Mayock. (I at least like Mike a lil bit)
Bro what Miami has going on right now is a dumpster fire! You have absolutely no ground to stand on when it come to any franchise. Oakland is in far better shape than Miami

Interested to see how this The "tanking" plays out in NFL...It's a league where damn near any team can turn it around from year to year so you don't necessarily have to be complete trash for multiple seasons if you have some type of competence in ownership/management

The point is, we are in a bad way. We are going to be 0-16, we are going to set records for futility. (This is not propping)

AND YET......

We are in FAR better shape than the dumpster fire that is Oakland, LA, Las Vegas Raiders. Al, "his son", Gruden, Mayock, Brown, Carr, Burfict, Incognito etc. Trading Mack AND a 2nd, trading the younger cheaper WR, for the older, more expensive, crazier WR, etc.

Make more sense? My overall point is, despite us going 0-16, the Skins are terrible, the Jets are terrible, the Cards are terrible, they are all better off than the Raiders, who as usual, are nothing more than Vader masks and HBO specials.

"But they're 2-2!!!!" :lol: Swell. They're still inept as **** and have proven it quite well the last year+. I guess the 5-6 wins will prove me wrong......... :lol:

i'd rather have the assets and cap space miami has going forward than be in football purgatory with Gruden at the helm, depleted resources, and a mediocre roster.

I should just have someone else type my stuff for me, they get confused when I do it.

we're just a couple months from the raiders drafting 3 1sts rounders

and drafting 9 players overall

the browns have had multiple 1sts rounders a decent amount of the time in the last decade.. it all comes down to hitting on those picks

Make more sense?

No.

Unless you can predict the future and know exactly how circumstances are going to play out with each team, there's no logic behind your statements that winless teams are better off than teams that are winning.

The point is, we are in a bad way. We are going to be 0-16, we are going to set records for futility. (This is not propping)

AND YET......

We are in FAR better shape than the dumpster fire that is Oakland, LA, Las Vegas Raiders. Al, "his son", Gruden, Mayock, Brown, Carr, Burfict, Incognito etc. Trading Mack AND a 2nd, trading the younger cheaper WR, for the older, more expensive, crazier WR, etc.

Make more sense? My overall point is, despite us going 0-16, the Skins are terrible, the Jets are terrible, the Cards are terrible, they are all better off than the Raiders, who as usual, are nothing more than Vader masks and HBO specials.

"But they're 2-2!!!!" :lol: Swell. They're still inept as **** and have proven it quite well the last year+. I guess the 5-6 wins will prove me wrong......... :lol:

What exactly have the Dolphins done to prove that the aren't inept as well other than give more picks to a dude with an awful, awful draft history

i'd rather have the assets and cap space miami has going forward than be in football purgatory with Gruden at the helm, depleted resources, and a mediocre roster.

The thing is, the Raiders had that same type of of assets and cap space and this is what it got them. Tanking for picks and trading away everything isn't a sure fire way to become great

Back
Top Bottom