NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I mean he only has 2 years left on his deal at 16 and 17 mill

Could also go after foles if this minshew thing keeps up

You talking this year? Cause yeah, Bears who are already thin with draft capital aren't going to trade for a QB coming off a broken clavicle (Foles) When Mitch will be back in about 3 weeks exactly. And Dalton.. Nah.

Bears are going to have to start playing their defensive players starting this offseason, might lose Travathan to FA. So those draft picks are far too valuable for them as they need to rebuild the depth in key areas.

This ship is riding with Mitch at the helm for this year once he gets back.

Don’t you have some tumbleweeds to watch
C0217D8F-03AE-4BDE-83F5-CC93AC8DE3E9.gif

I know offense is a foreign concept to you, BAN. Proceed

Also if they looking at hits, the Barnett hit vs Green Bay and whoever it was from the rams that hit Marcus peters should be getting huge fines

Both should have been ejected

I think the Burfict stuff was mostly just due to him having a history of doing extremely dirtbag **** like this. Honestly the dude doesnt belong in the NFL. They should have banned his ***

I expect a full fire sale on Denver veterans coming soon. I suspect the Denver fan base is about this close to wanting to see the end of the Elway tenure.

I expect a full fire sale on Denver veterans coming soon. I suspect the Denver fan base is about this close to wanting to see the end of the Elway tenure.
Yeah things aren't looking too hot at all... going to be a very rocky road in the foreseeable future

Broncos need a real head coach and gotta pick a QB at the top of the draft and start over...can’t let Elway keep trying plug in washed vets or journeymen at the position

Browns and Eagles = Overrated QB
Eagles = Better OL
Browns = Better RB, TE and WR

Browns easily have the more talent on offense. Not even close. **** that ***** *** team, owner, GM and fanbase.

Speaking of ***** ***, where's the WIR *****ass ??

Browns and Eagles = Overrated QB
Eagles = Better OL
Browns = Better RB, TE and WR

Browns easily have the more talent on offense. Not even close. **** that ***** *** team, owner, GM and fanbase.

Speaking of ***** ***, where's the WIR ******** ??

baller dont even pretend to try

Back
Top Bottom