NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Before yesterday, the browns were averaging 15 points per game.

While their offense played better against the ravens. I can't say they're the most prolific, or even a top 5 offense.

However, the season is young though and their offense can surely get better as the weeks progress.

The ravens were the favorites heading into yesterdays game and playing at home and they laid a dud, the team looks different when they aren't playing the two worst teams in the league.

Im hesistant but i say browns give niners their 1st L. Niners Dline can wreck that Oline tho and then its a diff story

I still have questions about Baker tbh. Chubb and OBJ are great, but I don’t see them being maximized a lot of the time.

Im hesistant but i say browns give niners their 1st L. Niners Dline can wreck that Oline tho and then its a diff story
I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

Fans tend to be overzealous on mini streaks like this, but our recent history makes me apprehensive on going total bias fan mode.

They have talent all over. Our front 7 will feast though.

They’re offense isn’t good? You don’t think they have a Top 5 offense?

They have two great WR’s, a very good RB and a streaky QB who hasn’t played very well this year. None of their offense has performed up to its expectations. You can’t be a top 5 offense in the league averaging under 10 PPG to the Jets, Titans and Rams who just got 55 dropped on them.

They have two great WR’s, a very good RB and a streaky QB who hasn’t played very well this year. None of their offense has performed up to its expectations. You can’t be a top 5 offense in the league averaging under 10 PPG to the Jets, Titans and Rams who just got 55 dropped on them.
Agreed.

At this current juncture, Carson Wentz = David Carr.

For any other player, it would be at max a 4 game suspension. Too bad for Burfict that his reputation is known as a head hunter, so not surprised at the suspension.

Burfict done, prolly for good. Never seen someone get suspended for a season for a hit.

I think this is a bit harsh

Gotta have more to do with the fact that he's a recidivist moreso than the actual hit itself.

Don't know how dude has gotten suspended repeatedly for dirty hits yet continues to play the same way,he's messing with his money

Back
Top Bottom