NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Just now seeing Adam Thielen shade tf out of Kirk after the game

picard.png

Picture an undefeated Brady facing off against Daniel Jones on a winning streak in a couple of weeks and catching his first L....meme worthy...lol

Remember when people said the Pats didn’t need AB? Hahahaha, that team is garbage. They were lucky to go against a high school QB yesterday, they would have lost if they played an NFL QB

Just now seeing Adam Thielen shade tf out of Kirk after the game

picard.png

I don’t think Thielen likes Cousins very much but I think that shade was moreso at the coaching staff for their refusal to call passing plays. Thielen and Diggs gotta be tired of just blocking and/or being used as decoys 80% of the games.

Big day smacking the Ravens on the road. Kept offense simple and fed chubb, Juice balled out, Baker does much better when he is not looking for the big play to Odell everytime!

Big day smacking the Ravens on the road. Kept offense simple and fed chubb, Juice balled out, Baker does much better when he is not looking for the big play to Odell everytime!

That win for you guys might have been just as surprising or even more surprising than ours at the Rams. I thought the Browns were going to get destroyed at Baltimore and the implosion was gonna keep going downhill.

Can someone explain to me how Jaime Collins begins his career as an All-Pro caliber player with the Pats, gets the bag from the Browns, falls off the face of the earth, resigns with the Pats, and is now having a DPOY caliber season????????

I want an investigation.

That win for you guys might have been just as surprising or even more surprising than ours at the Rams. I thought the Browns were going to get destroyed at Baltimore and the implosion was gonna keep going downhill.

I was worried about that as well. I just wanna be 4-4 halfway through and 2nd half our schedule gets much easier and if we can go like 5-3 or 6-2, we got shot at making wildcard/Division

Can someone explain to me how Jaime Collins begins his career as an All-Pro caliber player with the Pats, gets the bag from the Browns, falls off the face of the earth, resigns with the Pats, and is now having a DPOY caliber season????????

I want an investigation.

It be’s like that sometimes! Better team defense, better scheme, environment, etc!

I want an investigation.

Motivation.

It's always a home game in LA whenever the Eagles play there but why were there so many Bucs fans there yesterday :lol:

Bunch of fraud fans I tell ya

Back
Top Bottom