NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The NFC is wide open

Truth

The preseason 'contendors' all have question marks (Dallas, GB, Philly, Chicago and LA).

This Saints squad with homefield and a healthy Breesus would probably be my pick right now but there's a lot of football left. I could see a team like Seattle rising amongst the inconsistency shown by everyone else

They are ****ing winning. What the hell are you talking about?

Oh, I don’t know...maybe not try to make the game harder on you than it needs to be? Why are you acting like a team can’t still be criticized even if they end up winning?

The Saints defense played lights out tonight...considering they were allowing 30 PPG the rest of this season I don’t foresee that being a consistent thing. Teddy throwing 5.5 yards per pass and only getting Kamara three catches is not getting it done over the next month and a half of Brees being out.

Y'all way too reactionary. Cowboys will be right there in the end...I mean, everyone laughs at Wentz being backup caliber, thus Eagles are trash, so then who takes the division?

Saints will be there too...tough D. Brees will be back soon.

I’m trying to think of NFC teams I would really trust in the playoffs right now and the cowboys and saints are about the only two I can think of. Rams and eagles secondary is bad, bears don’t have a QB regardless of whether Mitch misses significant time, I sure as **** don’t trust Jimmy G, and the Seahawks line is real shaky.

I’m pretty sure tonight was just two heavy weights exchanging body blows all night long in a close game.

Still...

EFrqJvLXoAARv68

Back
Top Bottom