NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I don’t think people understand how bad the Giants defense will be. Should be record breaking.

They should make preseason, strictly flag football. Like the 7 on 7 recruiting circuit.

4 flag games. People still can get injured but hey, you can still evaluate.

tenor.gif

After all those years they had Cam act as the RB and QB with no care, his body’s falling apart:

make hoyer a QB coach and make stidham as the backup. open an extra spot for one of these fringe receivers. no need for hoyer anymore :lol:

On paper, their numbers are pretty similar. Mariota with less turnovers and a slightly lower TD:INT ratio.

I'm not even sure you can say Jameis has had the better career individually. Considering his leadership and ability has been in question by his teammates and some of the coaching staff.

Not only that, I mean dude got benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick. Jameis has much better threats in his offense with not much to show for it.

The **** are you blabbering about in this post?

First of all, not a single teammate has EVER questioned Jameis’s leadership ability. He might say some goofy country **** from time to time but nobody’s ever questioned a single time how hard he works. He beats everybody to the facility every single day.

The last full season Jameis played was his second season in the league and he went 9-7, losing out on the last playoff spot on a tiebreaker while his #2 and #3 receiving targets were undrafted Adam Humphries and Cam Brate, both of which he turned into very rich men.

Oh and on paper their numbers are pretty similar? Do you have any idea how to even read numbers?

In 29 games played over the last two years Mariota has 24 TD’s and 23 INT’s and is averaging less than 200 yards thrown per game. Jameis started 5 less games than Mariota last year and still threw almost 500 more yards than him and had 8 more TD’s. He even almost rushed for more yards than him and that’s the only thing he’s actually supposed to be good at :lol:

Please, go do something productive with your life instead of continuing to obsess over my posts 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom