NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Speaking of Jameis

full

This is Jameis last chance, if he doesn’t have a big year with Arians this year, he’ll be a backup somewhere else next year.

Mariota should be a backup somewhere next year but Tennessee is garbage, who knows what they’ll do. Mariota is the Hawaiian Tannehill

This is Jameis last chance, if he doesn’t have a big year with Arians this year, he’ll be a backup somewhere else next year.

Mariota should be a backup somewhere next year but Tennessee is garbage, who knows what they’ll do. Mariota is the Hawaiian Tannehill

Last chance for both Jameis & Mariota for sure.

Maaan, y’all gone flame me...

But I think this is the year Jameis puts it together...quiet as kept he has a good finish to the year after he got his job back last year...

I know I’m a lot higher on Arians than a lot of y’all, but his reputation precedes him...his record of QB play and QB improvement goes without saying... Big Ben, Luck, Carson all took their game to another level under him...

Mariotta not even in his league tbh...

All the people that trash Jameis will be picking up Mike Evans, Godwin and OJ this year because they’re in for huge years...completely negating the fact that the guy that gets them the ball is Jameis :lol:

Dude has to be the most hated QB in the league.

All the people that trash Jameis will be picking up Mike Evans, Godwin and OJ this year because they’re in for huge years...completely negating the fact that the guy that gets them the ball is Jameis :lol:

Dude has to be the most hated QB in the league.
giphy.gif

Maaan, y’all gone flame me...

But I think this is the year Jameis puts it together...quiet as kept he has a good finish to the year after he got his job back last year...

I know I’m a lot higher on Arians than a lot of y’all, but his reputation precedes him...his record of QB play and QB improvement goes without saying... Big Ben, Luck, Carson all took their game to another level under him...

Agree. Been saying this. Us 3 can ride together.

Mariota has had a different OC and system ever since he was a rookie.

Has consistently dealt with nagging injuries that have hindered his ability.

All legitimate reasons as to why his career is at this point.

Jameis though? I'm not sure what the explanation is behind his terrible play. I just don't think he's good and he's turnover prone.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Neither Mariota or Winston is that good but Winston has had the better individual career so far, imo.

On paper, their numbers are pretty similar. Mariota with less turnovers and a slightly lower TD:INT ratio.

I'm not even sure you can say Jameis has had the better career individually. Considering his leadership and ability has been in question by his teammates and some of the coaching staff.

Not only that, I mean dude got benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick. Jameis has much better threats in his offense with not much to show for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom