NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Maaan, y’all gone flame me...

But I think this is the year Jameis puts it together...quiet as kept he has a good finish to the year after he got his job back last year...

I know I’m a lot higher on Arians than a lot of y’all, but his reputation precedes him...his record of QB play and QB improvement goes without saying... Big Ben, Luck, Carson all took their game to another level under him...

Mariotta not even in his league tbh...
Makes sense. Also explains why if he can’t put it together this year that’s it.

Who honestly has enough time on their hands to run a Twitter account that posts old Niketalk posts? Do you or whoever runs that account speak to anyone in existence off of your phone/computer?

NT is a much bigger community than just what is posted here on the site. It's across all social platforms and offline as well.

Really not that serious.

Who honestly has enough time on their hands to run a Twitter account that posts old Niketalk posts? Do you or whoever runs that account speak to anyone in existence off of your phone/computer?

I personally had the five minutes to spare to find these.

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture4.JPG
Capture5.JPG
Capture6.JPG
Capture7.JPG
Capture8.JPG

ECCfHVQU0AEtT10.png

YALL NEED TO STOP DOING BUCS/JAMEIS/BUC EM SLANDER WITHOUT @ing ME

This is by far the best receiving group in Titans history (which is pretty sad tbh) so if Mariota doesn't pan out this year I'm ready to draft his replacement. I have zero clue about the new OC other than he used to coach the TEs last year, but I'm just praying we run some semblance of a modern offense and not the three yards and a cloud of dust bs they've been running since the mid 90s.

This is by far the best receiving group in Titans history (which is pretty sad tbh) so if Mariota doesn't pan out this year I'm ready to draft his replacement. I have zero clue about the new OC other than he used to coach the TEs last year, but I'm just praying we run some semblance of a modern offense and not the three yards and a cloud of dust bs they've been running since the mid 90s.

How AJ Brown been looking?? Him and Davis should be lethal. They physical

****in get rid of preseason already and go back to letting players really practice

Eli out here ballin, hahahahaha. I can’t wait for this Giants season to be over.

Last edited:
Eli looks like a dying gym teacher out there :lol:

should've hung em up, Giants should not let him take the field opening day. go with the kid from the jump and leave Eli's legacy straight ....

****in get rid of preseason already and go back to letting players really practice

This.

All these preseason gimmicks of playing in ******* Manitoba, letting the refs call bs crap that helps no one since they give more leeway come regular season, etc...Reinstitute two-a-days, contact and let refs officiate scrimmages without cameras...******* accomplish something.

Well if they can get the 17 game schedule approved and cut down to two preseason games that is a start in the right direction. I have my doubts they are able to agree on adding a game and be able to fairly compensate the players.

Back
Top Bottom