NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Josh Allen ****in killing. Could have took him at 6 and bum *** Daniel Jones at 17 or in the second, maybe even third round

was waiting to see this come up...offensive holding was supposed to be a huge focus this year and looks like the refs are going nuts with it tonight

Interesting. You were in on Josh Allen?

My dream was Haskins at 6 and let him sit for a year and let Eli finish his contract.

I thought we would be all over Josh Allen if somehow he fell to us and I was cool with that it Kyler and Haskins were gone

Smfh just seen it. ****ed up.

What happened to Rashan?

With Gary In real time I was like **** I hope he didn’t get injured. Kinda seemed like his head snapped back a little and they were rubbing his neck. The replay didn’t look nearly as bad but real time it was a pretty hard collision. I’m thinking just a stinger or something.

Just watched that EQ replay. It looked bad when i was watching but yikes I just noticed it looks like his ankle pops at the end. Does seem like a dislocation. Hate to see it, he’s got potential but at the same time he’s fighting for the 5th WR spot. He’ll probably get put on that designated injured whatever and open up a spot for someone else to make the team.

That Cam foot injury is definitely either a sprain that’s just gonna keep him out 2-4 weeks or a Lisfranc that’s going to require surgery and possibly just about end his season.

With Gary In real time I was like **** I hope he didn’t get injured. Kinda seemed like his head snapped back a little and they were rubbing his neck. The replay didn’t look nearly as bad but real time it was a pretty hard collision. I’m thinking just a stinger or something.

Just watched that EQ replay. It looked bad when i was watching but yikes I just noticed it looks like his ankle pops at the end. Does seem like a dislocation. Hate to see it, he’s got potential but at the same time he’s fighting for the 5th WR spot. He’ll probably get put on that designated injured whatever and open up a spot for someone else to make the team.

Damn Smfh. I hate y’all, but ion like to see injuries like that. Preseason weak as ****

Random off topic, but i was at my thursday coed softball league game today, and the game before me this chick got scoped in the head from LF (with the hard green softball) and got her head split. She was rounding third, slipped, got up to go back to the bag and the throw into the infield was wide and hit her dead in the temple

Back
Top Bottom