NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I can’t imagine defending someone who brought a casket to a tailgate. :lol: y’all’s fandom is wild

Reading is just as easy as google to use

I don’t know those people personally.. I have no clue why they did what they did, but I did say this (again reading isn’t hard):

however, there are pictures on the internet that prove it wasn’t a “Sean Taylor coffin” (again, as I said above multiple times):

F if I know.. football fans are weird.. but there are pics out there with all the cowboys crap all over it

Then the ‘1991’ on whatever skins shirt or whatever that is

It’s not a shot. It’s observation

I just can’t imagine defend bringing a casket to a tailgate. If it was my team I would have this same stance. My team has a history of behaving badly. I don’t defend it one bit.

You can feel free to quote where I defend bringing a casket to a tailgate

Since reading seems to be hard for you, I was simply correcting that it was a “Sean Taylor coffin” as I had seen these pictures:

5FAB97C6-06C1-47F0-9CBF-D5BEDAB529D6.jpeg

A6B9E12C-740D-44B4-A496-5D36117506C7.jpeg

I just can’t imagine defend bringing a casket to a tailgate. If it was my team I would have this same stance. My team has a history of behaving badly. I don’t defend it one bit.

Well if it ain't a Sean Taylor coffin and is just representing the plight of the Skins since their SB in 91, it ain't really disrespectful IMO.

It's not like there's a corpse in it. :lol:

Football fans are weird. You ever see the Bills mafia or Black hole? OD.

Now I'm just waiting for BillsMafia to bring a coffin and dive into it

or have they already done that?

Well if it ain't a Sean Taylor coffin and is just representing the plight of the Skins since their SB in 91, it ain't really disrespectful IMO.

It's not like there's a corpse in it. :lol:

Football fans are weird. You ever see the Bills mafia or Black hole? OD.

Black hole is totally different than it was in early 00s. I see kids in there now.

A lot of AC joint injuries in week 1 sheesh.

For anyone that doesn't know what that is...

IMG163MAR.png

still getting goosebumps watching Wentz throw bombs to Djax

never thought id see it again in a eagles uniform

1y837mkgegl31.jpg

now get him in bubble wrap and only use in case of emergency.. although i am a huge fan of us using him in the slot a ton

jordan howard needs more touches, along with sanders, agholor and also JJ and he TEs (especially dallas).. sproles need to mainly be on punt returns and every once and while running around out there

110A436A-C80E-4877-ACD4-3D8B6D9B22C6.png

Too early? I think not.

Got my starting QB, RT, LT, and RG. Higgins will be good.

Go all offense as much as possible and then whatever falls. Need 3-4 edge rushers and corners on defense but would bulk and get my starters next year. I’d look for depth on defense this year with hopes I get a starter in the late rounds.

I’d also try and get that first overall 2nd round pick trades for a 2021 1st and move down in the second. I’m sure someone will fall like every year.

Still remains to be seen if Drake, Jones and others get traded for some kind of compensation.

Back
Top Bottom