NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Why bring a coffin to a tailgate tho?

F if I know.. football fans are weird.. but there are pics out there with all the cowboys crap all over it

Then the ‘1991’ on whatever skins shirt or whatever that is

Just for reference, Sean Taylor was born in ‘83, drafted in ‘04 and was killed in ‘07

Washington’s last super bowl win was the 91 team

The Washington football team and gruden deciding to not activate the RB that was the only bright spot on their entire offense last season was definitely head scratching.

Crazy how many weapons the Chiefs got. Offense is a video game. They need to do something about that defense though. The Jags rookie QB was slicing them up.

Lmao. Here he go again.

Our fandom is wild but you were hootin n hollering and hotdogging all summer long when AB was on the raiders, fan girl’ing and talking big ****.

Now, everyone has too much passion for you on here. You think everyone takes this site too seriously.

ThePeoplesChamp_ ThePeoplesChamp_ you post on NT just as much as the next man. Remove yourself from the site and this thread if you wanna consistently throw shots at other people’s fandom.

Stop being corny.

ThePeoplesChamp_ ThePeoplesChamp_ you post on NT just as much as the next man. Remove yourself from the site and this thread if you wanna consistently throw shots at other people’s fandom.

Stop being corny.

It’s not a shot. It’s observation

I just can’t imagine defend bringing a casket to a tailgate. If it was my team I would have this same stance. My team has a history of behaving badly. I don’t defend it one bit.

I don’t get how bringing a casket to a game to represent how an organization is dead is disrespectful???

Weird flex, but not disrespectful.

Back
Top Bottom