NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Haven't been logged on since Saturday AM. A lot of thread to get into but anyone who wished me well wishes from my surgery, appreciate ya :nthat: .

Oh yeah, **** football.

Giants need to fire their HC, OC and DC. I hate this coaching staff and thought last year they hired a bunch of rejects that were all garbage.

Giants need to fire their HC, OC and DC. I hate this coaching staff and thought last year they hired a bunch of rejects that were all garbage.

Don’t think it’s the HC or the OC. Haven’t been a fan of the DC though and think that needs to change. Don’t know how many times you leave the middle of the field wide open.

Foles really out for the season. That’s tough.

Jags going to be in the same position they were in last season

If teams are throwing around mid rounds picks for backups, sudfeld is supposed to be back I think week 4 or 5

Played for colts HC and jags OC...

Just sayin

Don’t think it’s the HC or the OC. Haven’t been a fan of the DC though and think that needs to change. Don’t know how many times you leave the middle of the field wide open.
The defensive personnel is atrocious though

The defensive personnel is atrocious though

It is but I wasn’t a fan of his in Arizona and last year when we had a few players, defense was still trash. Not sold on anyone. I hate every ****in hire. From the GM down.

Back
Top Bottom