NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Sup Meangene45 Meangene45
C2C9FA3C-DD89-4BA8-B2DE-4708FE5AD063.gif
We out here
source.gif

110A436A-C80E-4877-ACD4-3D8B6D9B22C6.png

Too early? I think not.

Got my starting QB, RT, LT, and RG. Higgins will be good.

Go all offense as much as possible and then whatever falls. Need 3-4 edge rushers and corners on defense but would bulk and get my starters next year. I’d look for depth on defense this year with hopes I get a starter in the late rounds.

I’d also try and get that first overall 2nd round pick trades for a 2021 1st and move down in the second. I’m sure someone will fall like every year.

Still remains to be seen if Drake, Jones and others get traded for some kind of compensation.

You're doing God's work. Continue and be blessed.

Tanking rarely works in the NFL like it does in the NBA
What the Dolphins are doing isn't a surefire plan of becoming good again in the future if the organization is still surrounded by toxic individuals and staff

Wait wut? Giants went from one of the worst lines in the league to one of the tops in the NFL and still lost by 90?

#freesaquon

saquon averaged 10.9 yards per carry against those 2 LBs (i guess 3 including sean lee), but only got 11 carries

meanwhile zeke only averaged 4.1 yards per with all that offense going (and had 2 more carries and less than half of the rushing yards of saquon)

What the Dolphins are doing isn't a surefire plan of becoming good again in the future if the organization is still surrounded by toxic individuals and staff

i mean even in the NBA it isnt exactly guaranteed to work.. all comes down to who is making the picks

but it is better to have a plethora of picks and thus more chances to get it right and/or wrong

i mean look at the lakers all those lottery picks that didnt get them anywhere until lebron decided he wanted to go there and then made his client AD demand a trade (and they got lucky kyrie wanted out of boston or the celtics might have offered a better deal)

*Yawns*

i mean even in the NBA it isnt exactly guaranteed to work.. all comes down to who is making the picks

but it is better to have a plethora of picks and thus more chances to get it right and/or wrong

i mean look at the lakers all those lottery picks that didnt get them anywhere until lebron decided he wanted to go there and then made his client AD demand a trade (and they got lucky kyrie wanted out of boston or the celtics might have offered a better deal)
Now here's the question, are the Dolphins as an org good enough to actually evaluate such talent and form a winning team that will make a lot of playoff noise in say like 3-4 years? I'm leaning towards probably not. Would be an interesting experiment to see for an org that is out-rightly tanking hard though.

Now here's the question, are the Dolphins as an org good enough to actually evaluate such talent and form a winning team that will make a lot of playoff noise in say like 3-4 years? I'm leaning towards probably not. Would be an interesting experiment to see for an org that is out-rightly tanking hard though.

Well they just gave up a second round pick for a backup QB after having an entire season of NFL tape on him so my answer is no

Pretty refreshing to have a HC (Gase) who didn't give cookie-cutter responses to the media after the inexcusable loss. Bowles would have been a chore to hear from if he blew yesterday's game. Gase held players (without name calling) accountable, but didn't really sound as if he took any blame which was interesting. Highly doubt Vedvik makes it through the week.

Douglas needs to dig through the veteran WR/CB free agent market asap as well.

Breida gets hurt like once a game. Im guessing Mostert just gets Colemans carries. He looked good and thats pretty much what happened against the bucs

My buddy has Breida on his bench. Heard he may look to flip him/take advantage of the Coleman owner, but nothing confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom