NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Still :rofl:

Teammates reactions like :stoneface:

I never noticed he tried to dap up one teammate with the hand that was just in his mouth

nah-man.gif

You really think this is going to be a 1 year process? Miami is going to have to replace like 20 out of 22 starters after this season. Best case scenario, they hit on 100% of their picks (which they wont), then they are good again in 3 years. Worst case scenario they miss on all of these picks and they just keep staying in this perpetual cycle of being ****ty.

Not one person with half a brain thinks this is a one year deal. (I should edit this cuz, finnnnnnnnns exists) Hence, 2021 having extra picks as well.

No one should expect us to be all that much better next year, hence, the Cleveland example. (which of course they looked poor yesterday, but their roster isn't poor)

Not one person with half a brain thinks this is a one year deal. (I should edit this cuz, finnnnnnnnns exists) Hence, 2021 having extra picks as well.

No one should expect us to be all that much better next year, hence, the Cleveland example. (which of course they looked poor yesterday, but their roster isn't poor)

Cleveland is like 4 years into this thing and they havent even made the playoffs yet. Even a two year time frame is extremely unrealistic. That assumes every single draft pick comes in and is ready to play day 1 which is rarely the case.

But I used one year because the other guy said would you rather trade 1 year for 12-16 years of greatness. No ****, if it only took one year of being ****** to be good for 12-16 years everyone would do it.

Cleveland is like 4 years into this thing and they havent even made the playoffs yet. Even a two year time frame is extremely unrealistic. That assumes every single draft pick comes in and is ready to play day 1 which is rarely the case.

But I used one year because the other guy said would you rather trade 1 year for 12-16 years of greatness. No ****, if it only took one year of being ****ty to be good for 12-16 years everyone would do it.

I didn't see the 1 year, 12-16 stuff but I hear ya.

But I also wouldn't go 4 years with Clev. They were 0-16 in 2017 weren't they? And 7-8-1 last year? And this year they are even more talented/built up. Maybe they flop this year, that would be very Cleveland of them, OR, they do ok, get Hunt back mid season and get themselves goin. I don't have them as a SB contender or anything, but let's face it, we all biding time til Tom and Bill leave anyways. And since the Raiders are so ******* stupid to just lob them HOFers at no cost to them, we keep pushing that date out.

Me? I got nothin but time. 2 years, 3 years, no matter. When Tom gone, our roster will be restocked, young, and ready to step forward. Then just have to get whatever coaches want in on that, whatever vets want in etc.

2020-2022 is no prob for me.

I think Sashis first draft with like 3 first rounders was 2016 so they would have us to start accumulating picks in 2015. Pretty sure Hue won like 3 games in 3 years before getting fired last year

Back
Top Bottom