NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Wasn't Falk still playing or was Hey Darnold back?
Damn, you still on this :lol:

Everyone knows Philly D is bipolar. It's combination of a defense revolved around the DL not getting to the QB, a bad secondary, scheme, and injuries.

I think Philly's run D is elite while our secondary is terrible (due to a mix of scheme and talent). It's very matchup dependent. I don't think the D is bad or good. It's middle of the road in today's NFL

Philly's D played great last night. But I'm still not convinced that it can be dependable moving forward. I need to see more evidence. Until I have to stop closing my eyes every time a shot is taken down field on a 1o1 matchup, I won't be confident in them

Damn, you still on this :lol:

Everyone knows Philly D is bipolar. It's combination of a defense revolved around the DL not getting to the QB, a bad secondary, scheme, and injuries.

I think Philly's run D is elite while our secondary is terrible (due to a mix of scheme and talent). It's very matchup dependent. I don't think the D is bad or good. It's middle of the road in today's NFL

Still on what? I was legitimately asking a question :lol:

Falk was still playing. Darnold's first game back was against the boys

And there it is

Probably biased because Philly’s D played well against us. Which is meaningless.

think wind helped then too.. that’s why I think russ missed that floater to the right side of the end zone.. also think it affected that pass to metcalf, which caused him to have to adjust late and make it awkward

We seen this movie before :lol:

This is statically Kirk's best season as a pro IIRC so no, we haven't.

I was the first one ready to throw him to the wolves but I'll give him the credit he deserves. Only thing I'm worried about with this game tonight is the garbage Vikes secondary and not having Cook. Hopefully Thielen is 100% now.

1577119114735.gif

think wind helped then too.. that’s why I think russ missed that floater to the right side of the end zone.. also think it affected that pass to metcalf, which caused him to have to adjust late and make it awkward
Yeah the weather was terrible. We are generally a good bad weather team though, I mean they play in Seattle, so didn’t want to make that excuse.

Rumors are that Marshawn is traveling to Seattle to talk with management. If that’s true forgive everything negative I’ve said in the last 24 hours and thank you god for injuring Chris Carson.

Yeah the weather was terrible. We are generally a good bad weather team though, I mean they play in Seattle, so didn’t want to make that excuse.

yea.. just think it was one of those games where the wind was so bad unless you were putting something on the passes they were doing funky things

like they had an angle of a screen wentz missed.. and since it’s from the front side you can see the trajectory of the ball.. and the ball goes to drop but just sails

Rumors are that Marshawn is traveling to Seattle to talk with management. If that’s true forgive everything negative I’ve said in the last 24 hours and thank you god for injuring Chris Carson.

giphy.gif

the Vikings SHOULD win tonight but i dunno...between Zimmer and Kirk in a HUGE spot like tonight, I don't see it. prove me wrong, Kirk/Zimm

Back
Top Bottom