NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Screenshot_20191222-203306_WhatsApp.jpg
A critic made a good point that this should have been a limited mini series with episodes to begin with...extended time to flesh out all the narratives better

Anybody know the exact reason the Bears traded up for Trubisky instead of picking Watson or Mahomes? Not a soul was going to jump other teams to get him. What was their thought process?

Ryan Pace tired to outsmart other teams thinking he found a diamond in the rough and he really just played himself. Unfortunately, he wont get a chance to be a GM for another team after the stint with the Bears is done. This is a decision that follows you the rest of your life.

Only thing left to do is for Mitch to practice saying "paper or plastic?" after his playing career is done.

Seahawks lost to the Cardinals and couldn’t make a comeback with Kyler Murray missing a chunk of the second half.....

And y’all lost to Miami, Detroit, Atlanta, and not to mention that same Seahawks team

i dont know what point this was making

Yes eagles did lose to them teams but its all bout how you finish, them games in the past now

no need to look back or waaay ahead to who we a think a better playoff match up will be.. 1 game at a time and that next game we should be looking at is the giants

dougie p 10-3 in december games in 3 years..

And y’all lost to Miami, Detroit, Atlanta, and not to mention that same Seahawks team

i dont know what point this was making

I mean if dudes on the seahawks keep dropping like flies, not sure it’s“that same Seahawks team”

I mean same goes for y’all if y’all keep losing ppl and/or got dudes playing hurt

but sign me up for whatever team is limping into the thing, assuming we afford more nfc east shenanigans this weekend...

I mean if dudes on the seahawks keep dropping like flies, not sure it’s“that same Seahawks team”

I mean same goes for y’all if y’all keep losing ppl and/or got dudes playing hurt

but sign me up for whatever team is limping into the thing, assuming we afford more nfc east shenanigans this weekend...

didnt y’all lose like half your team last night between one of your tackles, corners, and Ertz? That Ertz hit definitely looked like broken ribs

I would almost argue the Seahawks losing all of their running backs is bad for a matchup against the Seahawks because maybe then they let Wilson be Wilson against that secondary

Last edited:
didnt y’all lose like half your team last night between one of your tackles, corners, and Ertz? That Ertz hit definitely looked like broken ribs

I would almost argue the Seahawks losing all of their running backs is bad for a matchup against the Seahawks because maybe then they let Wilson be Wilson against that secondary

I mean yea.. but i just gotta hope that in spite of all the evidence to this point of how good russ is, that they continue with whatever philosophy what’s his face got no matter what

but unless Vikings will be missing theilan and cook, or they’re both limited.. give me russ having to go out it with guys getting subtracted late

but I wouldnt exactly be shocked if just before game time this weekend we find out ertz got cracked ribs or something

Back
Top Bottom