NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

When we legit going have a convo about how much it must suck to be a cowboys fan

I mean with say the lions, they don’t have hope.. or expectations most of the time

but cowboys always get sold a dream and got all of 4 playoff wins in the last almost 24 years

Last edited:
was everyone else not talking about the eagles and cowboys as well? :lol:

Some of the Philly fans sensitive as ****.
source.gif

When we legit going have a convo about how much it must suck to be a cowboys fan

I mean with say the lions, they don’t have hope.. or expectations most of the time

but cowboys always get sold a dream and got all of 4 playoff wins in the last almost 24 years

This is why the Cowboys are entertaining. It's the same story damn near every year. Jerry hypes up that fan base every off-season, they buy into and the regular season is up and down circus of bad coaching, Jerry wild interviews and wasted talent.

The Romo years was even better entertainment cuz cowboys fans really thought he could lead then to a SB. They've calm a lil bit since then.

A critic made a good point that this should have been a limited mini series with episodes to begin with...extended time to flesh out all the narratives better
I watched this on TV and took multiple breaks. Friends who saw it in theaters said it was too long.
I thought it was great btw. Great window of 1950s history, cuts a lot of the cheap thrills of some is Scorsese’s mob stuff but has more point.

i really don’t see how people regularly watch these shows regularly..

Dallas had WRs running open that dak just missed plus drops and coaching decisions.. and this dude max thinks schwartz deserves more credit than wentz

i really don’t see how people regularly watch these shows regularly..

Dallas had WRs running open that dak just missed plus drops and coaching decisions.. and this dude max thinks schwartz deserves more credit than wentz

FOH Max. Wentz/Eagles played better and wanted it more.
If y'all lose to the Giants I will be livid.

FOH Max. Wentz/Eagles played better and wanted it more.
If y'all lose to the Giants I will be livid.

we should have been up bigger in 1st half, but had some drive killing penalties

but anyways.. y’all still had WRs running wide open for coulda been tds or guys open that got missed or had drops.. dak had a bad game and we played zeke well, but Schwartz and eagles got lucky as hell those homeruns didn’t connect

eagles also got lucky with Darby getting hurt, cause then sid isn’t there for that game ending play

Dallas not scoring a TD or even double digits against a bad defense is ****in nuts.

Bum *** NYG and WAS put up 35+ on awful defenses yesterday

Dallas not scoring a TD or even double digits against a bad defense is ****in nuts.

Bum *** NYG and WAS put up 35+ on awful defenses yesterday
Why do you say Philly has a bad defense? They’ve had injuries and been up and down but their defense was playing great early in the season.

Why do you say Philly has a bad defense? They’ve had injuries and been up and down but their defense was playing great early in the season.

Up front is good, back isn’t. They’re not good enough to hold a team to zero TD’s.

Dallas almost put up 40 last time they played each other.

Was put up 27 against them

Mia put up 37

Dallas should have put up 20+

wouldn’t those teams be coming to philly?

Some people just don’t like to see others happy. Dudes expect Eagles fans to be like oh we had a season full of injuries and disappointment and have a chance at the playoffs? That’s fine whatever. No Eagles fan said
And y’all lost to Miami, Detroit, Atlanta, and not to mention that same Seahawks team

i dont know what point this was making

Niners also lost to Atlanta. The point was that who you lose to don’t mean shh when playoffs start. It was in response to a comment about Eagles fans being “hype” because we discussed teams we feel we CAN beat if we go into the playoffs and it ruffled some feathers because we were supposed to Jason Garrett clap and go to sleep after the game

Max really just throwing shh at the wind

he’s now talking about wentz’s cap hits as the reason we didn’t go after jalen ramsey because we couldnt afford him

completely disregarding that we had a standing offer to the jags that the rams just trumped

also because we paid wentz early, his cap hits get spread out over his last 2 years keeping his year to year hits under 30 mill.. which should be less than what we were paying QBs combined every year since we’ve had dude outside of 2017.. rookie year we ate bradford’s money and had chase Daniel and then we gave foles a raise after super bowl

nah.. we had a couple weeks in the middle of the season.. but that coulda just been the teams we were playing

fletch came into the season coming off a foot injury.. and we planned to depend on our DTs heavily, but then we lost Malik and Timmy quick

like we had a good games vs the bills and bears and then played well vs pats.. but then we gave up 37 to the dolphins and got devonte Parker paid

I mean, week 1 a bottom 3 team in the NFL put up 30 on them and Case Keenum damn near had 400 yards passing.

I mean, week 1 a bottom 3 team in the NFL put up 30 on them and Case Keenum damn near had 400 yards passing.

defense didn’t have a good game til week 6 vs jete, and then we got demolished by Minnesota and Dallas

Back
Top Bottom